It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 10, 2020
of June 3, 2020 No. 1846/5
About measures for additional identification of the state registrars during registration actions in the State register of the corporeal rights to real estate
According to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of July 22, 2019 No. 542 "About measures for counteraction to raiding" and for the purpose of ensuring proper protection by the state of persons of law of property and managing, effective counteraction to illegal deprivation of owners of their rights, creating favorable conditions for business of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Bring in Item 6 of the Procedure for ensuring access of persons authorized on implementation of registration actions, Unified and State registers which creation and ensuring functioning is within the competence of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of December 15, 2015 No. 2586/5, No. 1568/28013 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 15, 2015 (in edition of the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of February 3, 2020 No. 340/5), the following changes:
add after paragraph one with the new paragraph the second the following content:
"For carrying out registration actions by the state registrars in the State register of the corporeal rights to real estate the mechanism of identification of such user in addition is implemented by the administrator of registers, consists in confirmation of making by the state registrar of registration action by additional identification with use of the one-time password.".
With respect thereto paragraphs two and third to consider respectively paragraphs the third and fourth;
the fourth after the words "its authentications" to add the paragraph with the words "or determinations".
2. To department of notariate and state registration (Kirilyuk D.) together with Department of the public executive service (Kiselyov N.) and the technical administrator of the State register of the corporeal rights to real estate:
develop the schedule of connection of the state registrars to means of additional identification with use of the one-time password (further - the schedule);
post the schedule on the official website of the Ministry of Justice and bring it to the attention of territorial authorities of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
accept other organizational actions necessary for implementation of this order at the scheduled time.
3. To the technical administrator of the State register of the rights to real estate to provide blocking of access for the state registrars to the register who according to the schedule did not perform connection of means of additional identification with use of the one-time password, and also recoveries of such access in case of fulfillment of requirements of this order.
4. To department of private law (O.'s Ferens) to submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
6. I reserve control over the implementation of this order.
It is approved:
First Deputy Minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
CEO of the state company "National Information Systems"
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.