of June 10, 2020 No. 472
Some questions of assignment to Fund of obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Allocate to the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry 2972455, one thousand hryvnias (consumption expenses) from fund of fight against sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2, caused by coronavirus and its consequences for financial assistance on irretrievable basis to Fund of obligatory national social insurance for unemployment case.
1) to the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry - coordination of allocation of budgetary funds, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, with Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget;
2) to the Ministry of Finance - after the specified coordination opening of the new budget program and entering of corresponding changes into list of the government budget.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 10, 2020 , No. 472
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of means of the government budget by the "Financial Aid of Obligatory National Social Insurance to Fund on Case of Unemployment Which Is Marked Out from Fund of Fight against Sharp Respiratory Disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2, Caused by Coronavirus and Its Consequences for Ensuring Timely Allowance Payment on Unemployment" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Ministry of Economics.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated in Fund of obligatory national social insurance for unemployment case (further - Fund) on irretrievable basis for allowance payment on unemployment.
4. Transfer of budgetary funds is performed by Ministry of Economics into the separate account 3554 "Accounts of the state trust funds" opened in Treasury for servicing of fund according to monthly list of assignments according to the programs specified in Item of 1 this Procedure.
5. The budgetary funds which are not used by Fund for the end of the current year are subject to transfer by Treasury in the general fund of the government budget.
6. Reflection in primary both financial accounting of information on carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds, and the received (created) assets is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. The fund represents monthly to 2 numbers of the next period of Ministry of Economics information on use of budgetary funds.
9. The Ministry of Economics monthly informs Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Ministry of Finance on use of budgetary funds by Fund.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.