of May 28, 2020 No. 68
About approval of Rules of forming and use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations
56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine" agree statyam 7, 15, 40,, considering introduction of the international bank account number (IBAN) in Ukraine and for the purpose of establishment of the single principles of use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations by participants of clearing settlements, the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of forming and use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations which are attached.
2. To department of payment systems and innovative development (Alexey Shaban) after official publication to inform banks, non-bank financial institutions of Ukraine, and also UKRPOCHTA JOINT-STOCK COMPANY information on adoption of this resolution.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Sergey Holod.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of May 28, 2020 No. 68
1. These Rules resolutions of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine "About introduction of the international bank account number (IBAN) in Ukraine" of December 28, 2018 No. 162 (with changes) and the national standard of Ukraine RSTU ISO/IEC 18004:2019 "Information technologies are drafted according to requirements of the laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About payment systems and money transfer in Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity". Methods of automatic identification and data collection. The specification of symbolics of bar code of QR code", the State company "Ukrainian Research and Training Center of Problems of Standardization, Certification and Quality" approved by the order of December 21, 2019 No. 468 (further - RSTU ISO/IEC 18004:2019).
2. These Rules determine the single principles of forming and use of QR code by participants of clearing settlements for implementation of the credit translations and contain requirements to elements of data of QR code.
3. Rules are introduced for the purpose of increase in convenience of calculations and are unified for all participants of clearing settlements. Forming and use of QR code is not obligatory for implementation of the credit translations.
4. Participants of clearing settlements, in case of use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations, shall provide its forming and use according to these rules.
5. In these Rules terms and concepts are used in such values:
1) the version of QR code - the parameter determining dimension of QR code - the number of modules in both directions. Can matter from 1 to 40 inclusive;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.