of May 28, 2020 No. 68
About approval of Rules of forming and use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations
56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine" agree statyam 7, 15, 40,, considering introduction of the international bank account number (IBAN) in Ukraine and for the purpose of establishment of the single principles of use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations by participants of clearing settlements, the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of forming and use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations which are attached.
2. To department of payment systems and innovative development (Alexey Shaban) after official publication to inform banks, non-bank financial institutions of Ukraine, and also UKRPOCHTA JOINT-STOCK COMPANY information on adoption of this resolution.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Sergey Holod.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of May 28, 2020 No. 68
1. These Rules GSTU ISO/IEC 18004:2019 "Information technologies are developed according to requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About payment systems and money transfer in Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity", the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of December 28, 2018 No. 162 "About introduction of the international bank account number (IBAN) in Ukraine" (with changes) and the national standard of Ukraine. Methods of automatic identification and data collection. The specification of symbolics of bar code of QR code", the State company "Ukrainian Research and Training Center of Problems of Standardization, Certification and Quality" approved by the order of December 21, 2019 No. 468 (further - GOST ISO/IEC 18004:2019).
2. These Rules determine the single principles of forming and use of QR code by participants of clearing settlements for implementation of the credit translations and contain requirements to elements of data of QR code.
3. These Rules are introduced for the purpose of increase in convenience of calculations and are unified for all participants of clearing settlements. Forming and use of QR code is not obligatory for implementation of the credit translations.
4. Participants of clearing settlements in case of use of QR code for implementation of the credit translations shall provide its forming and use according to these rules.
5. In these Rules terms and concepts are used in the following values:
1) the version of QR code - the parameter which determines dimension of QR code - the number of modules in both directions. Can have values from 1 to 40 inclusive;
2) error correction in QR code - the mechanism which allows to find and correct automatically errors which can arise during scanning graphical reproduction of QR code. During generation and scanning of QR code one of four levels of correction of mistakes due to inclusion of specialized redundant data can be used;
3) the module - the smallest information unit of QR code. The size of the party of QR code is equal: number of the version of QR code • 4+17 modules. Width/height of QR code is calculated as the number of modules increased by the module X-size;
4) QR code (quick response - bystry response) - matrix code (the two-dimensional bar code contains information on the receiver of means and it is intended for scanning by means of the mobile device, barcode scanner for the purpose of bystry and faultless transfer of details of transfer operation of means.
Other terms and concepts of these rules are used in the values determined in the laws and regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine.
6. Characteristics of symbols of QR code, methods of coding of signs of data, formats of symbols, characteristics of the sizes, corrected corrections mistakes, algorithm of decoding of references, quality requirements of products and other parameters are determined by GOST ISO/IEC 18004:2019.
7. In QR code treat standards of coding of symbols:
1) ISO 646 - for all symbols, except Cyrillic;
2) UTF-8, Win1251 or other standards - for the Cyrillic symbols.
8. Elements of data of QR code, standards of coding of the Cyrillic symbols, features of coding of data and examples of QR codes for the version of format 001 are given in appendix 1 to these rules.
Elements of data of QR code, standards of coding of the Cyrillic symbols, features of coding of data and examples of QR codes for the version of format 002 are given in appendix 2 to these rules.
9. Rules of forming of line with which the QR code is created are determined in appendices 1, 2 to these Rules with the description of the corresponding versions of format.
10. The total amount of data which are subject to coding for generation of QR code which contains structure of the corresponding version of format is determined in appendices 1, 2 to these Rules with the description of these versions of format. The participant of clearing settlements during generation of QR code shall reduce (to optimize) amount of data in one or several fields of variable length of QR code or to apply other version of format if the total amount of data which are subject to coding exceeds the maximum amount for the chosen version of format.
11. Generation of QR code shall be executed with the level of correction of mistakes "M" or "L" (depending on conditions of reflection of QR code), that is possibility of correction of mistakes or redundancy of data constitutes about 15% or 7% respectively.
12. The maximum version of the generated QR code is determined in appendices 1, 2 to these Rules with the description of the corresponding versions of format.
13. Use of versions of QR code smaller, than determined as maximum for the corresponding versions of format, is allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.