It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 8, 2020 No. 39
of June 5, 2020 No. 1544
About prevention of impact of infectious disease of COVID-19 on social and economic spheres of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 69 of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and for the purpose of prevention of impact of consequences of infectious disease of COVID-19 on social and economic spheres of the Republic of Tajikistan I order:
1. To the government of the Republic of Tajikistan according to established procedure:
- take measures for ensuring disability with leaves and payment of compensation to the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan who are under medical examination in connection with infectious disease of COVID-19;
- organize leaving of the citizens who are under medical examination and the citizens infected with COVID-19 by the provided target public and extrabudgetary funds on a grant basis;
- at the expense of reserve means of the government budget and extrabudgetary funds to give one-time help in the amount of minimum wage to vulnerable national groups, including participants of the Great Patriotic War of 1941 - 1945, the citizens receiving social pensions, to disabled people, orphans, street children, needy families, families of the labor migrants who were left without supporter;
- provide and pay allowances at the expense of reserve means of the government budget and extrabudgetary funds to official pay rate of the health workers who are directly engaged in diagnostics and treatment of the patients infected with COVID-19, before stabilization of situation;
- until the end of 2020 for the purpose of decrease in production expenses of the companies, prevention of increase in prices for domestic production, paid services to the population and the rate of inflation to postpone consideration of question of increase in rates for services, including for the electric power, water, irrigation, communication and utilities;
- allocate target funds from reserve means of the government budget and extrabudgetary funds for 2020 for purchase and replenishment of the state material resources, including grain, seeds of crops, pesticides and fuel;
- from April 1 to September 1, 2020 to provide the tax holidays for objects of the sphere of tourism, hotels, the organizations of public catering, the improving and sports centers, sanatoria, the international passenger traffic and air navigation and to forbid charge of percent for untimely tax payment for this period;
- from May 1 to August 1, 2020 to exempt the subjects of small and medium business which completely suspended the activities in connection with spread of infectious disease of COVID-I9 from payment of the rent for state-owned property;
- from May 1 to September 1, 2020 to forbid application of measures of tax responsibility to the subjects of managing who did not pay the social tax at the scheduled time;
- from May 1 to August 1, 2020 to exempt the individual entrepreneurs working according to the patent at the markets in shopping centers and points of consumer services, including hairdressing salons, beauty shops, fashion house and sewing services from calculation and tax payment;
- from May 1 to September 1, 2020 to establish for physical persons the tax holidays in case of tax payment on real estate;
- from July 1 to September 1, 2020 to exempt from customs duties (the value added tax, excises and duties) import of materials for production of disinfectants, medicines and protective clothes, and also the equipment, tools, the equipment for the medical laboratories and materials necessary for determination of infectious disease of COVID-19;
- exempt from the taxation activities of the medical institutions, hotels and sanatoria connected with non-paid accommodation of the citizens who are under medical examination or treatment of infectious disease of COVID-19 for the corresponding term;
- for the purpose of maintenance of level of profitability of the population from June 1 to December 31, 2020 to lower the income tax rate from percent of household deposits from 12 percent to 6 percent;
- regulate the prices of consumer goods, including medicines, objects of medical appointment, masks, antiseptics, and also flour and flour products, sugar, vegetable oil, bean, potatoes, soap and fuel in the country;
- at the expense of means of the government budget and extrabudgetary funds by means of public institution "Fund of the state support of entrepreneurship under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" to allocate preferential borrowing facilities to the companies making food and products of medical appointment, especially to female entrepreneurs;
- provide priority upon purchase of the state goods, works and services to domestic manufacturers before stabilization of situation;
- intensify implementation process of the electronic government for ensuring distant work of state bodies;
- render comprehensive assistance in the problem resolution of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan outside the country;
- provide in relevant organs provision of visas and work permits and registration to the foreign citizens occupied in the Republic of Tajikistan with entrepreneurial or hired work in the absence of epidemiological risks in case of their entry into the Republic of Tajikistan;
- extend terms of visas to foreign citizens and persons without citizenship before stabilization of epidemiological situation and not to apply the sanction for non-compliance with requirements of rules of stay in the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. To National Bank of Tajikistan:
- provide extraordinary borrowing facilities to financial credit institutions for maintenance of level of liquidity of bank system in cases of force majeur circumstances within the current legislation;
- together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to take measures for timely implementation of the international state payments within the existing opportunities;
- provide with priority exchange of foreign currency to the foreign business entities who are engaged in commodity import of prime necessity, including medicines, grains, torments, vegetable oil, sugar and fuel, and also oriented to accomplishment of the state financial liabilities;
- perform the regulating normative measures for ensuring liquidity of the financial organizations and creating favorable conditions in access of business entities of the republic to borrowing facilities, normative legal measures by review of refunding rate and regulation of required reserves;
- take measures within the existing opportunities of credit institutions and taking into account prevention of the risks connected with non-use of the penalties by credit institutions against subjects of managing and to physical persons which do not have possibility of execution of the debt obligations from May 1 to October 1, 2020 on term loans;
- together with government institutions and financial credit institutions to take measures for remote use of electronic means of payment, payment of the state paid services, penalties and other obligatory payments in the budget.
3. To regularly publish information in mass media on the measures taken for prevention of spread of infectious disease of COVID-19.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.