of May 13, 2020 No. 2020-P-12/27-1-(NPA)
About procedure for identification and verification of clients in the remote mode
Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, being guided by articles 20 and 68 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity", decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for identification and verification of clients in the remote mode it (is applied).
2. Make the following change to the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 31, 2012 No. 41/12 "About approval of the Instruction for work with bank accounts, accounts on bank deposits (deposits)":
in the Instruction for the work with bank accounts, accounts on bank deposits (deposits) approved by the above-stated resolution:
add Item 39 with the paragraph the second in the following edition:
"In case of identification of the client according to requirements of the Procedure for identification and verification of clients in the remote mode discovery of accounts on bank deposit agreement (deposit) is made without personal presence of the investor.".
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of official publication and is effective before adoption of the relevant decision of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To management of methodology of supervision and licensing of banks to bring this resolution to the attention of commercial banks, OYuL "Union of Banks of Kyrgyzstan", all structural divisions, regional managements, representative offices of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the board member of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic supervising Management of methodology of supervision and licensing of banks.
Chairman of the board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 13, 2020 No. 2020-P-12/27-1-(NPA)
1. This Procedure for identification and verification of clients in the remote mode (further - the Procedure) determines procedure for carrying out by banks of identification and verification of physical persons - citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, including the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who are engaged in business activity as the individual entrepreneur (further - clients), with use of the data of the client received electronically without personal presence.
2. The procedure does not extend to clients concerning whom the procedure for proper check of clients and being on servicing of bank is carried earlier already out.
3. The procedure can be used for additional confirmation of the identity of physical person by remote provision of access to systems of remote servicing to the clients who earlier underwent the procedure of identification at personal presence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.