of July 16, 1999 No. 429-I
About state regulation of production and turnover of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products
This Law governs the relations arising in production process and turnover of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products, state regulation and implementation of activities of subjects of production and turnover of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) turnover - export, import, acquisition, storage, wholesale and retail sale;
2) alcoholic products - food products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol more than one and a half percent, made with use of ethyl alcohol from food raw materials and (or) alcohol-containing food products, except for the alcohol-containing products of medical appointment registered as medicine according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of health care;
3) retail sale of alcoholic products - the sale of alcoholic products for its further consumption or non-commercial use performed in the stationary rooms equipped with trade floor and in the territories of restaurants, bars and cafe, and also on passenger aircrafts, passenger ships of sea transport in dining-cars of the passenger trains equipped with cash register with fiscal memory;
4) wholesale of alcoholic products - leave of alcoholic products from storage facilities to the address specified in the license without restriction of amounts;
4-1) personal identification number code - the identification number assigned on the made and imported ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products (except beer and beer drink);
5) movement - change of location of ethyl alcohol and (or) alcoholic products in space, except for changes of location in the stationary production and (or) storage facilities located at one address;
6) the combined polymeric container - the consumer pack made of the combined polymeric materials which internal surface is made of food polymeric material;
7) survey meters of accounting - the devices equipped with uninterruptible power supply units the electric power, providing the automated transfer through the operator of these survey meters of accounting in the field of production of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products to authorized body and its territorial subdivisions in real time of data on production volumes of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products, concentration in it ethyl alcohol (except wine, beer and beer drinks), remaining balance of ethyl alcohol (except beer and beer drinks) and identifications of accounting and control brands of the made alcoholic products which are subject to marking by accounting and control brands;
7-1) devices of identification of accounting and control brands - the devices with use of the software determining identification of accounting and control brands of alcoholic products and performing identification data transmission to authorized body and its territorial subdivisions in real time with access to information resources of authorized body.
8) accounting and control brand - the special one-time sticker with necessary elements of protection of the established form and content bearing in itself information intended for identification of alcoholic products (except wine material, beer and beer drink) for the purpose of accounting and control of its turnover (except export);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.