of May 4, 2020 No. 27
About approval of Rules of rendering the state service "State Registration of the Rights (Encumbrances of the Rights) to Real Estate"
According to the subitem 1) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of rendering the state service "State Registration of the Rights (Encumbrances of the Rights) to Real Estate" according to appendix to this order.
2. To provide to department of registration service and organization of legal services of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order;
2) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 4, 2020 No. 27
1. These rules of rendering the state service "State Registration of the Rights (Encumbrances) to Real Estate" (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 1) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" and determine procedure for rendering the state service "State Registration of the Rights (Encumbrances) to Real Estate".
2. State registration of the rights (encumbrances) to real estate is performed by registering body - non-commercial joint-stock company "The Government for Citizens state corporation in the location of real estate (further - the service provider).
3. For receipt of the state service physical and (or) legal entities (further - uslugopoluchatel) submit the application in form, according to appendix 1 and 2 to these rules with application of documents according to the Standard of the state service "State Registration of the Rights (Encumbrances) to Real Estate" (further - the Standard) according to appendix 3 to these rules through the service provider on the location of the real estate unit of uslugopoluchatel or through the web portal of "the electronic government": www.egov.kz (further - the portal).
Electronic registration is performed based on the electronic copy of the title document arriving in registering body by means of information system of the legal inventory.
4. The list of the main requirements to rendering the state service including characteristics of process, form, content and result of rendering, and also other data taking into account features of provision of the state service are stated in the Standard.
In case of documents acceptance the worker of the service provider verifies the identity document, or the electronic document from service of digital documents of uslugopoluchatel with the data containing in the state information systems (for identification).
If the transaction is notarially not certified, then the registering body shall verify authenticity of the signature of persons who made the transaction (their authorized representatives), their capacity to act (legal capacity), and also compliance of their will to declaration of will.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.