of April 15, 2020 No. 30
About price regulation on socially important goods
Based on subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 25, 2011 "About some questions of price regulation (rates) in the Republic of Belarus" and subitem 1.5 of Item 1 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 17, 2014 No. 35 "About approval of lists of socially important goods (services), the prices (rates) for which are regulated by state bodies, and recognition voided some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 72
1.1. the limiting maximum standard rate of profitability used for determination of the amount of the profit which is subject to inclusion in selling prices of producers on the socially important goods realized in the territory of the Republic of Belarus according to the list according to appendix 1 (further - socially important goods) in the amount of:
the actual level of profitability of goods sold which developed in January-February, 2020 on the corresponding goods item, except for case, provided by the paragraph third this subitem;
10 percent if the actual level of profitability of goods sold in January-February, 2020 on the corresponding goods item constituted less than 10 percent;
1.2. the limiting maximum standard rate of profitability used for determination of the amount of the profit which is subject to inclusion in the selling prices established by importers on socially important goods in the amount of 10 percent;
Selling price on socially important goods is established by the importer proceeding from contract prices, expenses on import (customs payments, cargo insurance, percent on the credits (loans, guarantees), transportation expenses, other expenses according to the legislation), expenses on realization, profitability which level shall not exceed the restriction set by part one of this subitem;
1.3. limiting maximum wholesale allowances, trade allowances (taking into account the wholesale allowance) on socially important goods according to appendix 2 to the selling prices of producers (importers), the prices established by the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs enabling storage and the realization of stabilization funds (inventories) of food products and (or) procurement at agricultural producers and the population.
In case of price fixation the legal entities or individual entrepreneurs enabling storage and the realization of stabilization funds (inventories) of food products and (or) procurement at agricultural producers and the population can sum up to the acquisition price expenses on procurement, storage and transportation.
Wholesale allowances to the selling prices of producers (importers), the prices established by the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs enabling storage and the realization of stabilization funds (inventories) of food products and (or) procurement at agricultural producers and the population on socially important goods cannot exceed the sizes, the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs participating in realization of the specified goods identified by appendix 2, irrespective of quantity.
2. Determine that pricing on socially important goods is made taking into account market situation, but not above the restrictions provided by subitems 1.1-1.3 of Item 1 of this resolution.
V. V. Koltovich
It is approved
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade of the Republic of Belarus of April 15, 2020 No. 30
1. Fish fresh (Karpov' family).
2. Fish fresh-frozen in carcasses, with the head and without, gutted and ungutted (Karpov' families, treskovy, seldevy, skumbriyevy, argentinovy), except for fish goods and products from fish, fish fillet.
3. Butter from cow's milk or cream (except for oils dessert, chocolate, fruit, with other fillers, melted butter).
4. Wheat flour (weight or packed up, the premium, the first and second grades, without additives).
5. Sunflower oil and rape (except for the blended (mixed) oil, oil for hot fan).
6. The food table salt including iodated, fluorinated.
7. Rice white polished, semolina, grain millet.
8. Oat flakes without flavoring and other additives (weight and packed up).
9. The dry pasta which is not containing flour from firm grades of wheat (the macaroni, vermicelli, spaghetti, horns and other dry pasta relating to groups B and B including instant pasta).
10. Bread rye and rye and wheat (simple or scalded with additional raw materials or without it), white bread, products bakeries (long loaf) from wheat flour (except for bread for the toasts, small loafs (crackling, grain, extrusion and others), other not rich products, rich bakeries of products).
11. Meat (beef, pork, meat of hens and broilers), junctures and lump semifinished products, boiled sausages (sausages boiled, sausages, sausages):
beef (in half carcasses and quarter timbers) and pork (in hulks and half carcasses), the cutting of these types of meat realized on grades according to standards for retail trade;
lump meat boneless and meat-and-bone natural semifinished products from beef and pork (except for lump boneless meat semifinished products from high-valuable parts of ink of beef and pork - cutting, the longest muscle, fillet and cervical parts, high-quality beef, and also lump boneless semifinished products of other names from the specified parts of ink);
the boiled sausages of various form made of sausage forcemeat (from beef, pork, meat of hens and offal from these types of meat raw materials and admissible not meat ingredients), created in cover, subjected to heat treatment to readiness for the use, the highest, the first, second grades, bessortovy, meat and cereal (depending on types and share of the used meat raw materials);
the meat of hens and broilers cooled or refrigerated in carcasses or in the form of semifinished products on bone - hip, shin, ham, wings, breast, soup set, etc. (except for fillet and forcemeats chicken).
12. Egg is fresher dietary or table.
13. The cow's milk pasteurized, kefir from cow's milk, sour cream, cottage cheese of any fat content in any packaging without additives (except for milk ultra heat-treated, sterilized, melted, sour creams or smetanka with addition of vegetable fats, curd pastes, curd cakes, cottage cheeses, cottage cheese desserts).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.