of April 21, 2020 No. 50
About the extreme sizes of withdrawal amounts legal entities of cash from bank accounts during calendar month and categories of legal entities to which the requirement for cash withdrawal of money from bank accounts does not extend
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 21, 2020 "About some stabilization efforts" the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: No. 308
1. Determine that cash withdrawal of money by legal entities from bank accounts during calendar month is performed in sizes of the amounts no more:
1) 20 000 000 (twenty million) tenges - if the legal entity is small business entity;
2) 120 000 000 (hundred twenty million) tenges - if the legal entity is subject of medium business;
3) 150 000 000 (hundred fifty million) tenges - if the legal entity is subject of big business.
2. Determine that the sizes of the amounts within which during calendar month cash withdrawal of money from business bank accounts, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution is allowed do not extend to the following categories of legal entities:
1) concerning the legal entities who are subjects of microentrepreneurship;
2) concerning the legal entities performing purchase of agricultural food products, products of aquaculture (fishery);
3) concerning the legal entities who are subjects of retail trade by food, drinks, and also pharmaceutical, medical and orthopedic goods with types of economic activity according to appendix to this resolution;
4) concerning banks of the second level and the National operator of mail in case of removal of cash by them from the correspondent accounts opened in National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the legal entities performing activities only through exchange points based on the license of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan for exchange transactions with cash foreign currency.
3. To provide to department of cash circulation in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) together with Legal department state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this resolution on official Internet resource of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this resolution submission to Legal department of data on execution of the actions provided by the subitem 2) of this Item and item 4 of this resolution.
4. To department of information and communications - the press service of National Bank to provide within two working days after state registration of this resolution the direction it to the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the supervising vice-chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 21, 2020 No. 50
See Appendix (3Kb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.