of January 29, 2020 No. 85
Some questions of accounting of citizens of Ukraine who live outside Ukraine
According to part four of article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About freedom of travel and the free choice of the place of residence in Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for accounting of citizens of Ukraine who live outside Ukraine which is applied.
2. Determine that issue of references, stipulated in Item 6 Procedures, approved by this resolution, is performed after putting into operation necessary technical and software for exchange of information.
3. Bring in resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 27, 1995 No. 57 "About approval of Rules of crossing of frontier by citizens of Ukraine" (ZP of Ukraine, 1995, No. 4, Art. 92; Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010, No. 65, Art. 2239; 2016, No. 84, the Art. 2759) and of September 24, 2008 No. 866 "Questions of the activities of guardianship and custody bodies connected with protection of the rights of the child" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2008, No. 76, Art. 2561; 2010, No. 86, Art. 3018; 2012, No. 39, the Art. 1474) changes which are applied.
4. To the central executive bodies to bring within 90 days from the date of entry into force of this resolution own regulatory legal acts into compliance with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 29, 2020 , No. 85
1. This Procedure regulates questions of maintaining by foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine of accounting of citizens of Ukraine who constantly live or temporarily are outside Ukraine (further - consular accounting).
2. Terms which are used in this Procedure have such value:
1) conducting consular accounting - statement on the consular accounting, refusal in statement on consular accounting, updating of data on the personality containing in accounting card, modification of accounting card, removal from consular accounting;
2) consular accounting - making by authorized officers of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine (further - authorized officers) complex of actions for registration of information on the place of residence or stay of the citizen of Ukraine in the territory of foreign state by entering of data into departmental information system the MFA;
3) consular accounting of the adopted children - registration of information on the place of residence outside Ukraine of children aged up to 18 years - citizens of Ukraine who were adopted by foreigners or citizens of Ukraine and constantly live or temporarily are abroad;
4) permanent consular accounting - registration of information on the place of residence outside Ukraine citizens of Ukraine who constantly live abroad (processed in the procedure established by the legislation documents for trip abroad to permanent residence or documents for leaving on permanent residence abroad citizens of Ukraine who went abroad temporarily);
5) temporary consular accounting - registration of information on the place of stay outside Ukraine citizens of Ukraine who temporarily are abroad.
Other terms in this Procedure are used in the value given in the Civil code of Ukraine, the Family code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About procedure for departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine" "About freedom of travel and the free choice of the place of residence in Ukraine", "About the Unified state demographic register and documents which confirm citizenship of Ukraine prove the identity or her special status".
3. Types of consular accounting: permanent, temporary, accounting of the adopted children.
4. Consular account is kept by authorized officers according to distribution of consular districts of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine.
Simultaneous stay of person on consular accounting in more than one foreign diplomatic organization of Ukraine is not allowed.
5. Statements for statement on consular accounting (appendices 4 - 6), the updating of data on the personality containing in accounting card, modification of accounting card (appendix 7) or removal from consular accounting (appendix 8) (further - applications) can be submitted during personal acceptance or remotely - by means of mail service or electronically with use corresponding technical and software (requirements to the organization of accounting are electronically established the MFA).
In case of filing of application during personal acceptance or in case of the direction applications by means of mail service are submitted paper copies of the documents provided by this Procedure and originals of the statement, the document on payment of the consular fee, and also the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad, the service passport of Ukraine or the diplomatic passport of Ukraine of person who is accepted on consular accounting.
6. About stay on consular accounting and removal from consular accounting by foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine references in form according to appendices 1 and 2 are issued.
In two-dimensional bar code (QR code) which is applied on such references information containing in accounting card is entered.
References which are issued personally are signed by the authorized officer of foreign diplomatic organization of Ukraine, is ratified small official stamp of organization.
In case of the direction of the reference with use of means of the Internet and departmental information system the MFA the authorized officer signs it using the qualified digital signature.
For issue of references the consular fee is not levied.
In case of lack of technical capability of entering of data into departmental information system the MFA at the time of receipt of the statement for statement on consular accounting or removal from consular accounting for trip abroad is brought in the diplomatic passport of Ukraine, the service passport of Ukraine, the passport of the citizen of Ukraine the following mark (the stamp is put down):
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.