of October 19, 2000 No. 85-II
About security activities
This Law establishes the legal basis of security activities in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, determines the status and powers of the subjects performing protection and security activities.
1. Security activities are understood as implementation by legal entities of activities for rendering services in protection of life, health and property of physical persons, and also property of legal entities from illegal encroachments (security services).
2. Operation of this Law extends to the private security organizations and specialized security division of law-enforcement bodies if other is not provided by the laws, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of law-enforcement bodies.
3. Operation of this Law does not extend to protection of other benefits and legitimate interests of the citizens and legal entities connected with health sector, intellectual property, the state secrets, trade secret if other does not follow from the legislation.
1. Especially important state and strategic objects are subject to the state protection; objects of the industries of economy having strategic importance and belonging to legal entities in whose authorized capital the state directly or indirectly holds controlling stock (share).
Protection of the objects which are subject to the state protection is performed by the state bodies specialized by security divisions of law-enforcement bodies, Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also special state bodies.
2. The procedure for determination of the objects which are subject to the state protection is determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Lists of the objects which are subject to the state protection affirm the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to their powers.
3. The first heads of the objects which are subject to the state protection shall provide their technical reinforcement according to the requirements determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. For the purpose of forming of competitive environment in the field of rendering security services protection of the objects which are not included in the lists specified in part two of this Article can be performed by the private security organizations on the basis of contracts with physical persons and legal entities according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The legal basis of implementation of security activities is constituted by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Law, the international agreements ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main objectives of security activities are:
1) protection of life and health of physical persons against criminal and other illegal encroachments;
2) protection of property of physical persons and legal entities against illegal encroachments.
1. Security activities are based on the constitutional principles of legality, respect and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, and also accounting of the vital interests of the personality, society and state.
2. Implementation of security activities shall not violate the rights and freedoms of the third parties.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.