of April 16, 2020 No. 128
About the organization of evacuation flights
For the purpose of the organization of evacuation flights I decide:
1. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus quickly to make decisions on evacuation of citizens of the Republic of Belarus from foreign states with especially intense evacuation situation.
2. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications based on decisions according to Item 1 of this Decree to sign the agreement with JSC Belavia Airline on ensuring evacuation flights of citizens of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Provide to JSC Belavia Airline evacuation flights of citizens of the Republic of Belarus on which costs to create 3 percent with profitability.
4. To the Ministry of Finance at the expense of remaining balance of the means of the republican budget formed for January 1, 2020 to allocate JSC Belavia Airline funds for ensuring evacuation of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, including in the form of advance payments, based on decisions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
5. Determine that:
5.1. the evacuated citizens of the Republic of Belarus, their legal representatives (parents, adoptive parents, guardians or custodians) (further - citizens) shall compensate the budgetary funds spent for accomplishment of evacuation flights (further - compensation amount). The procedure for determination of the size of compensation amount, and also the notification of citizens on such amount affirms the Government of the Republic of Belarus. Payment of compensation amount is performed through the automated information system of single settlement and information space;
5.2. term for voluntary payment by the citizen of compensation amount - no later than December 31, 2020.
6. In case of failure to pay (payment not in full) citizens of compensation amount in time, established in subitem 5.2 of Item 5 of this Decree, the compensation amount is collected based on executive text of the notary.
The reference calculation of JSC Belavia Airline is the basis for making of executive text of the notary. Collection of compensation amount does not require written recognition by the citizen of the debt.
7. The means arriving JSC Belavia Airline from citizens on account of expense recovery for the organization of evacuation flights go JSC Belavia Airline to three-day time in the income of the republican budget on account of compensation of its expenses.
8. Permit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (to diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Republic of Belarus abroad) (further - foreign institutions) to perform purchase of goods of prime necessity, food, other urgent expenses for the citizens who are located in difficult situation abroad in the countries with especially intense evacuation situation at the expense of the means provided in the republican budget on content of foreign institutions, if necessary with the subsequent refining of indicators of the republican budget. The inventory of prime necessity and other urgent expenses is determined by the head of foreign institution.
9. To impose control over the implementation of this Decree on Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
10. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus till May 1, 2020 to take measures for implementation of this Decree.
Item 8 - from the date of signing of this Decree also extends the action to the relations which arose since March 1, 2020;
other provisions - from the date of signing of this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.