of April 15, 2020 No. PP-4679
About measures for ensuring stability of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and timely financing of priority actions in the period of koronavirusny pandemic
Rapid spread of koronavirusny infection on a global scale leads to deterioration in social and economic situation practically in all countries.
The World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and other international institutes predict recession of world economy in 2020, owing to prolongation of quarantine terms these forecasts change towards further decrease in amounts of global production.
Coincidence of the period of quarantine in Uzbekistan generally with the II quarter of the current year, and also considerable decrease in economic activity during this period create serious threat of stability of the Government budget. Therefore the maximum localization of spread of disease and the prevention whenever possible of tightening of terms of quarantine acquire important social and economic value.
For the purpose of ensuring stability of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, timely and full financing of the major actions for the prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection, the salary and payments equated to it, pensions and benefits, and also priority state programs:
1. Take into consideration that taking into account seasonal factors the approved central government budget deficit of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 is necessary generally for the II quarter of the current year, the further growth of deficit in this quarter owing to the additional budgeted expenses which resulted from koronavirusny pandemic is expected.
2. Determine the priority directions of ensuring stability of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and optimization of budgeted expenses in the period of koronavirusny pandemic and world crisis:
realization of urgent actions for counteraction to spread of koronavirusny infection;
ensuring full implementation of important social expenses;
transfer of irrelevant projects and expenses on subsequent periods proceeding from the level of their importance, and also the analysis of condition of social and economic activity in the world;
acceptance in attention of priority and social orientation of projects when reducing the budgetary funds allocated for accomplishment of state programs;
implementation of payments for internal and external obligations of the state, including for the delivered goods, the performed works and the rendered services on the basis of civil agreements, and also ensuring full implementation of obligations on projects of public-private partnership;
increase in responsibility of distributors of budgetary funds for independent expense reduction.
3. To direct to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and public authorities on places the budget receipts of appropriate levels, and also the transfers allocated from the republican budget, the translations on the excise tax, budget advances and other means, first of all for financing:
actions for counteraction to spread of koronavirusny infection, including acquisition of drugs, products of medical appointment, construction, reconstruction, repair and equipment of medical institutions;
timely salary payment, pensions, grants and benefits;
purchases of food products, covering of utility payments and other urgent expenses;
other actions and expenses on the basis of decisions of the Republican anti-recessionary commission.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan on permanent basis to allocate budget advances to local budgets of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent for timely and full financing of urgent expenses.
4. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in three-day time to make the offer on payment from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan of additional allowances to employees of medical institutions, organizations of sanitary and epidemiologic service, including support personnel, participating in actions for counteraction of koronavirusny infection, and also the employees of other organizations involved to these actions since March 16, 2020;
in five-day time to develop and approve measures for additional construction, reconstruction, repair and equipment of buildings of medical institutions and organizations of sanitary and epidemiologic service.
5. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent in three-day time for the purpose of ensuring stability of budgets of all levels to accept the resolution on:
expense optimizations of the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, budget of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and city of Tashkent;
to providing during quarantine of stability of budgets of all levels by transfer of the separate expenses on the second half of the year 2020 planned for the II quarter 2020.
6. Authorize the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to cut down the expenses of off-budget funds of public authorities, bodies of court and prosecutor's office, the ministries and departments accumulated at the expense of taxes, mandatory fees, duties, penalties (except for expenses on compensation and financial incentive of the workers established by the legislation), to allocate the saved funds in the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
To the ministries, departments and their territorial subdivisions till August 1 of the current year to stop the expenses connected with purchase of fixed assets, construction, reconstruction and capital repairs at the expense of off-budget funds, except for actions on which financing is already begun.
7. To agency on management of the state assets together with the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month:
to critically review business plans of the state companies and legal entities, the state share in which authorized capital constitutes 50 and more percent for optimization of their expenses;
provide review and change by the supervisory boards of parameters of the approved investing programs with monthly consideration of reports on their accomplishment;
take adequate measures in the complete direction in the Government budget of the dividends added on share of the state on the net profit got in 2019 at the companies and in the organizations, the state share in which authorized capital constitutes 50 and more percent, including received in 2020.
Grant to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right to establish during counteraction to spread of koronavirusny infection specific mode of distribution of proceeds from sales of goods (works, services) or profit for the companies and the organizations performing activities in the sphere of mining, the state share in which authorized capital constitutes 50 and more percent.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.