of March 23, 2020 No. 178
About measures for providing the population with medicines and medical products in connection with pandemic of koronavirusny infection
For the purpose of providing the population with medicines and medical products, initiation of efficient measures for non-admission of further spread of koronavirusny infection (COVID-19) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About drug circulation", "About the address of medical products", "About public health care", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Permit subjects of pharmaceutical activities, till December 1, 2022:
- delivery without state registration of medicines (at the same time the delivered medicines shall be registered in the manufacturing country or other countries) and the medical products (having confirmation about the address as medical products in the manufacturing country or other countries), included in the National list of the vital medicines (without dosage form, dose of unit and packing) (further - the National list) and/or the list of the medicines and medical products necessary for diagnostics and treatment of koronavirusny infection (further - the List) approved by authorized body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health care;
- supply of the medicines and medical products specified in the paragraph the second Item 1 of this resolution in absence cases:
markings of packaging in the state and official languages - with use of sticker in the state and/or official languages;
instructions on medical application in the state and official languages - with ensuring transfer on the state or official language;
- supply of the medicines and medical products registered in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, included in the List the National list and/or, having differences on marking and/or instructions on medical application from registered;
the paragraph of the seventh ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 27.01.2021 No. 25
1-1. Determine that till December 1, 2022 years of year the imported medicines and medical products included in the List the National list and/or, undergo assessment procedure of quality of medicines and quality evaluation and safety of medical products in first-priority procedure and in the shortest possible time.
Criterion of release of the medicines included in the List the National list and/or, from poseriyny control when evaluating quality is availability of state registration in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and documentary confirmed data that medicines are delivered directly from producers or official distributors.
2. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- to promptly provide evaluating quality of medicines, quality evaluations and safety of the medical products specified in Item 1 of this resolution;
- take necessary measures and provide timely execution of this resolution.
3. To the State Customs Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Border service of the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the adequate measures following from this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the relevant departments of Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.