of March 19, 2020 No. 105
About approval of Rules of rendering the state service "Accreditation of the Organizations Managing Property Rights on Collective Basis"
According to the subitem 1) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of rendering the state service "Accreditation of the Organizations Managing Property Rights on Collective Basis" according to the Rule to this order.
2. To provide to department on intellectual property rights of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order;
2) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2020 No. 105
1. These rules of rendering the state service "Accreditation of the Organizations Managing Property Rights on Collective Basis" (further - Rules), are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" and regulate procedure for rendering the state service "Accreditation of the Organizations Managing Property Rights on Collective Basis".
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the statement - one of address forms containing the petition of the participant of ministerial procedure for assistance in realization of its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests or the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of other persons;
2) the applicant - person who submitted the appeal to administrative authority, to the official for implementation of ministerial procedure and also person concerning whom the administrative act is adopted is made administrative action (failure to act) (the addressee of the administrative act);
3) the administrative act - the decision made by administrative authority, the official in the public relations, exercising the rights established by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and obligation of certain person or individually certain group of people;
4) administrative authority - state body, local government body, the state legal entity, and also other organization which according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan are given authority on adoption of the administrative act, making of administrative action (failure to act);
5) ministerial procedure - the activities of administrative authority, the official for consideration of administrative case, acceptance and execution on it of the decision made based on the address or on own initiative and also the activities performed according to the procedure of the simplified ministerial procedure;
6) administrative case - the materials fixing the course and results of implementation of ministerial procedure and (or) consideration of public dispute in court;
7) single contact center - the legal entity determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, performing functions of directory service on provision to uslugopoluchatel of information on questions of rendering the state and other services and also to state bodies - information on questions of rendering information and communication services;
8) the state service - one of the forms of realization of the separate state functions performed in individual procedure according to the address or without address of uslugopoluchatel and directed to realization of their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, provision of the corresponding material or non-material benefits by it;
9) the standard of the state service - the list of the main requirements to rendering the state service including characteristics of process, form, content and result of rendering, and also other data taking into account features of provision of the state service;
10) accreditation of the organizations managing property rights on collective basis (further - accreditation) - the procedure of official recognition by authorized body of competences of the organizations managing property rights on collective basis in spheres of collective management;
11) the digital signature (further - the EDS) - set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content;
12) the web portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz, www.elicense.kz (further - the portal) - the information system representing single window of access to all consolidated government information including the regulatory legal base, and to the state services, services in issue of specifications on connection to the networks of subjects of natural monopolies and services of subjects of the quasi-public sector rendered electronically.
3. The state service appears the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider).
1) the statement for receipt of accreditation in electronic form in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules;
The application is directed no later than ten working days before date of commission session on accreditation;
2) the form of data represented by the organization managing property rights on collective basis for passing of accreditation according to appendix 3 to these rules.
5. Accreditation is performed by uslogodatel based on the conclusion of the commission on accreditation of the organizations managing property rights on collective basis (further - the commission on accreditation).
The structure and regulations on the commission on accreditation affirm the service provider.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.