of December 9, 2019 No. ZR-252
About territorial administration
Prin yat National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on November 14, 2019
1. This Law establishes the principles of territorial administration, the main spheres of implementation of territorial policy of the Government, power of the body developing and performing policy of the Government, the vice-Prime Minister coordinating the sphere of territorial administration in the sphere of territorial administration, governors and also regulates the legal relationship connected with their appointment and release.
1. In the Republic of Armenia the relations connected with territorial administration are regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, this Law and other regulatory legal acts establishing legal relationship on territorial administration.
1. The principles of territorial administration are:
1) harmonization of the state and municipal interests;
2) cooperation and mutual coordination of actions between governors, other bodies of system of public administration and territorial subdivisions of the last, and also local government bodies;
3) proportional and sustainable territorial development.
1. The body developing and performing policy of the Government in the sphere of territorial administration (further - authorized body):
1) develops strategy of territorial development and the program for its implementation;
2) receives from bodies of system of public administration, governors and local government bodies in accordance with the established procedure the necessary data concerning territorial policy of the Government;
3) exercises legal supervision of implementation by the head of community of own and delegated by the state powers and powers of the Council of Elders of community, and also gives the written consent to the professional and legal supervision exercised by bodies of professional supervision;
4) in community Yerevan exercises territorial administration which features are established by the Law "About Local Self-government in the City of Yerevan".
2. The strategy specified in Item of 1 part of 1 this Article is approved by the Government.
1. The vice-Prime Minister coordinating the sphere of territorial administration (further - the vice-Prime Minister):
1) for the purpose of increase in efficiency of activities of governors coordinates the current activities of governors, and also works of the last with other bodies of system of public administration;
Considers 2) and compares the programs provided by the government budget of the Republic of Armenia and other means for the purpose of ensuring uniform territorial development;
3) exercises legal supervision of the decisions made by governors and if necessary represents to the Prime Minister of the offer on recognition their invalid;
4) listens to activities reports of governor apparatus, considers results of check of activities.
1. The government realizes the territorial policy in areas by means of governors.
1) in accordance with the established procedure by means of the vice-Prime Minister the questions entering their competence submit for consideration the Governments and the Prime Minister;
2) receive from territorial subdivisions of bodies of system of public administration, and also from local government bodies information and materials concerning processes of implementation of state policy on uniform territorial development;
3) are represented to authorized body of the offer on implementation of state policy on uniform territorial development;
4) cooperates with other bodies of system of public administration and submits for consideration the questions concerning area within their competence;
In accordance with the established procedure prepares 5) and represents by means of the vice-Prime Minister to the Government of the offer on annual assignments from the government budget, necessary for implementation of public administration to areas;
6) in accordance with the established procedure participates in works on drafting of the State Budget, and also territorial policy of the Government;
7) submits in the Government annual reports on the activities and general economic and social situation in the area, submits running reports to the vice-Prime Minister, in authorized body, and also provides promulgation of reports in mass media;
8) accepts to obligatory consideration of the offer from bodies of system of public administration of the vice-Prime Minister concerning work of structural divisions of governor apparatus and their heads and at the scheduled time reports to these bodies about the taken measures;
9) takes measures for content and effective use of state-owned property in the territory of the area;
10) in accordance with the established procedure provides in relevant organ of system of public administration information on implementation of territorial policy of the Government by it in this sphere;
11) within the competence takes measures for providing the rights and freedoms of citizens;
12) within the powers assigned to it participates in the organization of works on implementation of the powers assigned to the body of system of public administration authorized by the Government in the respective sphere in case of the address of the last.
3. The governor makes decisions.
4. The deputy governor is the head (ordering) of conditional army consolidation of militia of area. Management of conditional army consolidation of militia of area is performed of the deputy governor according to readiness of militia and application of plans.
1. Appoints the governor to position and the Government dismisses.
2. Are applied to the offer on appointment of the governor:
1) written announcement of the candidate for governors of consent to position assignment of the governor;
2) the certificate that the candidate for governors within the last four years was only citizen of the Republic of Armenia and within the last four years constantly lived in the Republic of Armenia;
3) the copy of the document certifying ownership of Armenian or the reference issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia and also the copy of the document certifying receipt of the higher education;
4) copy of the identity document of the candidate for governors;
5) short biography of the candidate for governors.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.