of March 25, 2020 No. 3pr
About the organization of public order in the territory of the city of Bishkek
According to Item 7 of the Regulations on commandant's office of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic in the territory of which state of emergency is imposed, approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 24, 2020 unitary enterprise No. 55, and also for the purpose of ensuring public order and safety of citizens,
1. To appoint chiefs of the Department of Internal Affairs of areas Bishkek responsible for the organization of work of state bodies and local government bodies for prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection (COVID-19) in the territory of Bishkek.
2. Locations responsible for areas to determine office buildings of the relevant district Department of Internal Affairs.
3. To chiefs of the Department of Internal Affairs of areas Bishkek:
- organize coordination of actions and close interaction with the relevant territorial state bodies, services and to create operational staff;
- carry out work on prohibition to certain citizens to leave the house (apartments) or the place in which they are on observation or treatment;
- provide protection and safety of the personality and society, and also public order;
- organize collection, generalization and information analysis about development of situation in the serviced territory;
- provide content and isolation from society of persons having suspicions on infection (COVID-19), and also detention of persons which broke emergency rule.
4. To report on the executed actions in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the militia colonel Dzhumagaziyev K. S., deputy commandant Bishkek.
Commandant of the city of Bishkek
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.