of December 21, 2019 No. 1764
About state registration of vehicles in registration divisions of State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
According to the Federal Law "About State Registration of Vehicles in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of state registration of vehicles in registration divisions of State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
2. To the ministry of digital development, communication and mass communications of the Russian Federation together with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation to organize interaction of the specialized organizations participating in state registration of vehicles with registration divisions of State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation with use of the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)".
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 21.04.2022 No. 722
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 21, 2019 No. 1764
1. These rules establish single procedure for state registration of land self-propelled devices of categories "L", "M", "N" on wheel to the course with engine power of (engines) more than 4 kilowatts or with the maximum constructive speed more than 50 kilometers per hour, the people intended for transportation, loads or the equipment installed on them and also trail cars (semitrailer trucks) (further - vehicles) divisions of State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation to which function on registration of vehicles is assigned (further respectively - registration divisions, the State traffic inspectorate).
2. State registration of the vehicle (further - vehicle registration) is performed by registration divisions for the owner of the vehicle (except for person under the age of of 16 years or recognized as incapacitated), or person owning the vehicle on the right of economic maintaining, on the right of operational management or based on the agreement of leasing or one of parents, adoptive parents or guardians (custodians) of person under the age of of 16 years, being the owner of the vehicle, or the guardian of the incapacitated citizen who is the owner of the vehicle (further - the vehicle owner).
3. Vehicles (except for temporarily imported on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union for the term of no more than 1 year, or being the goods realized by the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur performing trading activity), and also the basic vehicles and the landing gear of vehicles ferried to final producers or in connection with export out of the limits of the territory of the Russian Federation, vehicles which are pilot (test) samples are subject to the state accounting in registration divisions.
4. Registration of vehicles is made by any registration division in the place of the address of the vehicle owner regardless of the check-in location of physical person, the individual entrepreneur or the location of the legal entity which are owners of vehicles.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.