of March 25, 2020 No. 1pr
About introduction of emergency rule in the city of Bishkek
According to article 22 of the Constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About emergency state", and also for the purpose of providing emergency rule in the territory of the city of Bishkek,
1. Enter curfew from March 25 to April 15, 2020 from 20:00 till 07:00 o'clock.
2. To the chief of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs Bishkek (K. S. Dzhumagaziyev):
2.1. introduce particular treatment on the organization of entrance and departure of citizens, road transport on/from the territory Bishkek by exposure of posts on outside perimeter Bishkek;
2.2. prohibit trade in all types of weapon, ammunition, and also spare parts to them;
2.3. organize work on check of reserves of storage locations of weapon, ammunition, explosives and pyrotechnic products at legal entities and physical persons;
2.4. check documents in places of mass accumulation of citizens, and in necessary cases to carry out personal inspection, examination of things and vehicles;
2.5. prohibit holding private actions (weddings, birthdays and other festive events);
2.6. prohibit holding meetings, meetings, street processions, demonstrations and pickets, and also spectacular, sporting and other cultural events in the territory of the city of Bishkek.
3. City administration Bishkek:
3.1. in accordance with the established procedure to make changes to plans of the municipal companies and organizations for ensuring full implementation of their economic activity;
3.2. attract able-bodied citizens and vehicles irrespective of patterns of ownership to work at the companies, in organizations and the organizations irrespective of the legal forms and patterns of ownership located in the territory of Bishkek to providing proper emergency rule in case of strict observance of requirements of labor protection;
3.3. notify through mass media the population in the territory of the city of Bishkek on procedure for accomplishment of separate measures (orders, orders, etc.) applied in the conditions of emergency state.
4. To management of urban transportation of city administration Bishkek together with Management of patrol service of militia on the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs of the city of Bishkek:
- prohibit movement of public motor transport of all patterns of ownership (buses, trolleybuses, minibuses, automobile taxi) in the territory of the city of Bishkek for action of emergency state;
- provide control of the imposed ban of movement of public motor transport of all patterns of ownership.
5. City administration Bishkek, to the Bishkek management of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic together with heads of administrative areas of the city of Bishkek to find and allocate financial resources (including from reserve funds) for the operational solution of the questions connected with emergency rule.
6. To the chief of the municipal government of health care of city administration Bishkek Ismailova B. S.:
- create lists of necessary medical products and individual protection equipment (masks, protective suits, thermal imagers, etc.) for acquisition in accordance with the established procedure;
- use allocated funds strictly for purpose;
- provide with all necessary remedies of all persons involved in work of commandant's office.
7. To the chief of GU GKNB KR on Bishkek Dyushekeev N. M.:
7.1. consider question on restriction or prohibition of use of the multiplying equipment, and also radio - and body of the transferring equipment, audio and video of the equipment, means the communication Internet, to withdraw other sound-amplifying technical means, to enter control of means the mass of information if these means are used for forcing of the developed situation in the territory of the city of Bishkek;
7.2. if necessary to introduce special instructions for use means of communication;
7.3. stop activities of political parties, public organizations, grass-roots movements, independent associations of the citizens interfering normalization of situation in the territory of the city of Bishkek.
8. To mass media during introduction of emergency state for the purpose of exception of forcing of the current situation to distribute information provided by the commandant.
9. City administration Bishkek, to territorial and structural subdivisions of state bodies, the ministries, departments, the organizations irrespective of legal form and patterns of ownership it is necessary to render every possible assistance to commandant's office of the city of Bishkek in the solution of the tasks connected with emergency rule.
10. I reserve control and responsibility of execution of this order.
Commandant of the city of Bishkek
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.