of April 8, 2020 No. 208
About introduction of restrictive action
Based on part five of article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" and for the purpose of prevention of spread of the infection caused by COVID-19, coronavirus Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Enter in the territory of the Republic of Belarus restrictive action - self-isolation.
2. For the purposes of this resolution the following terms and their determinations are applied:
respiratory symptoms - cough, sore throat, short wind, temperature increase of body;
self-isolation - system of the actions providing isolation (in house or other conditions) persons which arrived from epidemic unsuccessful countries, or persons who had or could have contacts with persons having infectious diseases and (or) persons - carriers of causative agents of such infectious diseases, and (or) persons which are in recovery stage after the postponed infectious diseases.
the second level with persons having COVID-19, infection in the presence of one or several respiratory symptoms if such citizens are children aged up to 10 years and visit organization of preschool or general secondary education (further – minor citizens), – for availability specified simptomov*.
the organizations of health care in case of their visit (departure) at the place of residence or the place of stay of the citizen having COVID-19 infection;
the bodies and organizations exercising the state sanitary inspection;
the state bodies exercising control of activities in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population.
3.3. arrived from foreign states. Categories of the citizens who arrived from foreign states and subjects of self-isolation the term of self-isolation are determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
3-1. The citizens having infection of COVID-19, inform officials of the bodies and organizations exercising the state sanitary inspection, the state bodies exercising control of activities in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population about possible source of the infection, represent the information about persons who had with them contact about places of the stay.
The citizens having infection of COVID-19, and also the citizens belonging to contacts of the first level with persons having COVID-19, infection without fail undergo medical examination.
4. The citizen who is subject to self-isolation (except for minor citizens) is handed the requirement about observance of rules of conduct in self-isolation (further – the requirement about self-isolation) in form according to appendix. The procedure for delivery of the specified requirement about self-isolation is determined by the Ministry of Health.
Compulsory insurance premiums are paid to the citizens specified in subitems 3.1 and 3.2 of Item 3 of this resolution to whom the national social insurance and for them extends and also by them in cases, stipulated by the legislation about the national social insurance, to the budget of state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus on social insurance, the disability leaf for stay in self-isolation is issued.
In case of violation by the citizen of the requirement about self-isolation temporary disability benefit is granted in the amount of 50 percent from the benefit estimated according to the legislation.
5. The terms of stay of citizens in self-isolation specified in Item 3 of this resolution can be prolonged (are reduced) according to the decision of the organization of health care performing medical observation of the citizen, according to the procedure and on the bases established by the Ministry of Health.
6. The citizens who are in self-isolation (except for minor citizens), shall:
6.1. not leave the place of residence (stay), including not visit place of employment (study), objects of trade and public catering, sports, exhibition and concert halls, movie theaters, stations and other places of mass stay of people, except for the following cases of emergency:
visit of the nearest grocery store or drugstore for acquisition of necessary goods;
carrying out of household waste to the closest place of collection of waste;
visit of the organization of health care for obtaining emergency and (or) emergency medical service.
6.2. in case of exit from premises in the cases of emergency specified in paragraphs second and third subitem 6.1 of this Item to use mask, not to allow contacts with other persons;
6.3. notify the employer on absence reason at work;
6.4. exclude use of the services assuming contacts with other persons except cases when such services are required for life activity safety;
6.5. in case of deterioration in the state of health (temperature increase of body to 37 °C and above, emergence of cough, short wind) to address in emergency medical service by phone 103 or having sent the Sms, having reported at the same time about stay in self-isolation.
6-1. Legal representatives of the minor citizens who are in self-isolation provide stay of these minor citizens in the place of residence (stay).
7. Violation of the requirements about self-isolation established by this resolution attracts responsibility according to legal acts.
8. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 30.10.2020 No. 624
9. To the Ministry of Health in three-day time to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.