of March 26, 2020 No. 359
About approval of the fifth action for neutralization of economic consequences of coronavirus
Accepted on March 26, 2020
Assuming as a basis part 4 of article 146 of the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1. Approve the fifth action for neutralization of economic consequences of coronavirus according to Appendix.
2. – till March 31, 2020 to provide to the Minister of Economic Affairs of the Republic of Armenia and the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs of the Republic of Armenia procedure for provision of the one-time grant established by this Resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of March 26, 2020 No. 359
1. The purpose of action is the help in preserving effective workplaces owing to the difficulties which appeared at certain business entities of the Republic of Armenia as a result of spread of coronavirus.
2. Beneficiaries of action are business entities (except for banks, credit institutions, pawnshops and insurance companies, exchange bureaus of foreign currency, the organizations which are engaged in purchase and sale of securities, the investment organizations, investment funds, organizers of lotteries and games with prize and persons who are engaged in other similar activities) who during the period from 01.01.2020 to 01.04.2020 constantly had from 2 to 50 hired employees, and actual salary fund, paid by the specified companies, during the specified period did not decrease. At the same time do not enter calculations of number of persons employed of business entities and salary fund number of persons employed, added to the period from 26.03.2020 to 01.04.2020, and the salary fund which increased during this period.
3. The one-time grant is provided to beneficiaries of this action.
4. The size of one-time grant is calculated by the following formula:
RP=(SZ:CHR) * (CHR:5)
RP – the amount of the help provided by the state
SZ – payroll amount of all staff of the organization
ChR – number of persons employed of the organization
At the same time formula (KP:5) is rounded down.
5. The formula given in Item 5 of this Appendix is calculated as follows:
1) in case with the business entities having up to 5 employees for determination of the amount of the help provided to business entity, the salary fund in one month is divided into number of persons employed;
2) in case with the business entities having 5 and more employees for determination of the amount of the help provided to business entity:
and. the size of the average monthly salary of the company is calculated, that is the salary fund in one month is divided into number of persons employed;
. the fifth part from total number of employees is calculated, that is total number of employees shares on 5 with rounding in the smaller party;
century results of paragraphs "and" and this subitem are calculated derivative.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.