of March 26, 2020 No. 354
About approval of the Comprehensive programme of actions for counteraction to coronavirus consequences
Accepted on March 26, 2020
Assuming as a basis Article 1, part 4 of article 146 of the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1. Approve the Comprehensive programme of actions for counteraction to economic consequences of coronavirus according to Appendix.
2. To the vice-Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Mger Grigoryan – within 3 days to provide to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia the offer on the recommendations submitted to heads of responsible departments for the purpose of implementation of this Program.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of March 26, 2020 No. 354
Main objectives of the actions provided by the Program:
- according to spheres to promote certain business entities of RA for the purpose of risks mitigation, connected with the current feasibility predicted owing to spread of coronavirus;
- sustainable and continuous development of economy;
- refining of first priority of capital investments of the state and activization of process of implementation;
- identification and the help to groups of persons, lost work owing to coronavirus (including self-employed) for which finding of other work can be impossible in the nearest future;
- ensure social safety of socially unsecured, socially vulnerable groups, promote economic stabilization of their and their families;
- retrofitting of health care system for the purpose of effective fight against coronavirus;
- increase in effective management of food, medicinal, raw, ware and other necessary inventories;
- approval of funding plan of the actions provided by the program for sources and the indicative sizes.
2. The purpose of the help managing the subject:
2.1. The purpose of the help is creation for business entities of conditions and opportunities for the analysis of changeable conditions of demand, reaction to them and continuation and development of action in connection therewith.
2.2. Actions will be performed taking into account the following:
- target spheres and subspheres;
- sizes of business entities (micro, MSP, large);
- the available and perspective markets of consumption (external, internal).
3. Purpose of actions for sustainable and continuous development of economy:
3.1. Owing to the current economic shocks in world economy there will be considerable shifts, and also reconsideration of the demand and supply. The new markets will open, the need for goods and services of new type will appear.
3.2. In connection therewith, will be performed:
- the actions promoting stimulation of implementation of strategic initiatives of business entities on new perspective spheres including by implementation of instruments of their financing and joint financing;
- the actions aimed at the development of opportunities of professional potential for the new directions in new perspective spheres and provision of opportunities of retraining.
4. Actions for activization of the investments performed by the state:
4.1. Considering the expected considerable shifts in world economy and their impact on economy of Armenia, actions for refining of pervoocherednost of investments of the state and activization of process of their implementation will be performed.
5. Purpose of actions for the help to separate social groups:
5.1. It will be necessary to reveal and help with the current situation to groups of persons, lost work (including self-employed) for which to find new work, including to train for a new profession and as a result to find work, in the nearest future can be impossible.
5.2. In connection therewith, actions for financial support to vulnerable groups, and also requalification or reshaping of these groups will be performed.
6. Purpose of actions for retrofitting of health care system:
6.1. Considering manifestations and tendencies of spread of coronavirus in the world, for the purpose of effective fight against it actions for strengthening and retrofitting of health care system will be performed.
6.2. In connection therewith, will be performed:
- strengthening of mechanisms of reaction in emergency situations in the sphere of public health care, systems of epidemiological observation, preventive actions and diagnostics;
- the preventive functions in health sector connected with koronavirusny disease and also the action for human development performing medical care and servicing;
- forming of the material medical base necessary for the organization of process of continuity and increase in efficiency of treatment of koronavirusny disease and services in rehabilitation of patients, including acquisition of drugs and goods of medical appointment for the purpose of prevention and treatment of koronavirusny disease.
7. Purpose of actions for effective replenishment food and inventory stocks:
7.1. Considering manifestations and tendencies of distribution in the world of coronavirus, actions for effective replenishment of food, medicinal, raw, material and other necessary inventories will be performed.
7.2. In connection therewith, considering logic of seasonality, demand and preventive actions of other countries, new inventories of prime necessity will be established and actions for their warehousing and storage taking into account potential production of the Armenian companies for production of goods of above-mentioned lists are performed.
8. Actions for availability and effective use of necessary financial resources:
8.1. The events which are taking place in world economy assume refining of the directions of expenditure of financial resources and sharp growth of efficiency of expenditure of financial resources.
8.2. In connection therewith, the following events will be performed:
- necessary shifts of budgeted expenses for the purpose of public procurements;
- amendments of the credit programs performed with the international financial structures;
- amendments are more whole than grant programs with the donor organizations;
- if necessary creation of new source of financing for the purpose of implementation of this Program.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.