of April 3, 2020 No. UP-5978
About additional measures of support of the population, industries of economy and subjects of entrepreneurship in the period of koronavirusny pandemic
For the purpose of strengthening of social protection of the population and ensuring stability of functioning of industries of economy, and also support to certain business entities during counteraction to spread of koronavirusny infection:
1. Establish till December 31, 2020 zero rates of customs duty and the excise tax in case of commodity importation according to appendix No. 1.
To council on tariff and non-tariff regulation together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty in two weeks to make offers on further enhancement of foreign economic activity, having paid special attention on reduction in cost of the imported raw materials, materials, accessories and the component parts used by small business entities for production.
2. Continue for the term of 6 months without interruption allowance payment to families with children, child care allowances and financial support which payment due date comes to an end in March - June of the current year, without reclamation of the statement for continuation of their payment for new term and other documents (but no more than the term of achievement by the child of 2 years and 14 years respectively).
Determine that expenses in connection with prolongation of payment of social benefits and financial support become covered at the expense of Anti-recessionary fund.
3. Add for action of quarantine actions the List of main products of food and goods of hygiene for free providing lonely aged and the disabled people needing foreign leaving, sets of one-time masks, antiseptics and antibacterial soap.
4. Determine that during the period from April 1 to December 31, 2020:
a) the tour operators, travel agents and subjects of the sphere of tourism rendering hotel services (service in placement), JSC Uzbekistan Airways and its structural divisions, JSC Uzbekistan Airports and SUE Center Uzaeronavigation:
are exempted from payment of the land tax from legal entities and the property tax of legal entities;
pay the social tax at the reduced rate in the amount of 1 percent;
b) taxpayers on value added whose turnover on sales of goods (services) does not exceed 1 billion sum a month and the applying electronic invoices having the right to estimate and pay the value added tax on quarterly basis;
c) c) in cases when the legal entity or physical person by force suspended the activities in connection with the rationing arrangements entered for counteraction to spread of koronavirusny infection the procedure for application of the raised rates of the property tax and the land tax concerning not used floor spaces, uninhabited constructions including revealed till April 1, 2020 and also charges of penalty fee and taking measures of recovery by enforcement of the debt which resulted from application of the raised rates on the specified taxes stops.
5. Suspend charge of fixed amount of income tax and the social tax for the individual entrepreneurs who by force suspended the activities for quarantine actions without the need for delivery of the certificate on state registration, with the notification on suspension of operations of bodies of the State Tax Service through personal office of the taxpayer.
6. Grant the right to interest-free delay (payment by installments) of taxes for up to October 1, 2020 with the notification of tax authorities to the microfirms, small enterprises and individual entrepreneurs who suspended the activities and (or) at which the amount of proceeds from sales of goods (services) is reduced more than by 50 percent on comparison with average monthly for the first quarter of the current year:
without filing of application to public authorities on places on the receipts tax, the property tax, the land tax, tax for use of water resources - with subsequent their payment by equal shares within 12 months;
on the social tax - with subsequent its payment by equal shares within 6 months.
7. Keep until the end of the current year effective rates of the excise tax on alcohol, alcoholic products, including wines and beer, and also the excise tax in case of realization to the final consumer of gasoline, diesel fuel and gas.
8. Lower since April 1, 2020 the mandatory requirement about introduction by legal entities of advance payment on gas and the electric power to 30 percent.
9. Approve the measures taken by the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on:
to providing commercial banks with additional liquid resources in amount of 2,6 of trillion sum due to simplification of requirements for required reserves;
to implementation of special procedure for granting of liquidity to commercial banks with for up to 3 years in the amount to 2 trillion sum.
10. Take into consideration information of the Central bank that:
within execution of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 19, 2020 No. UP-5969 the credit debt of legal entities in amount of 7,9 of trillion sum is delayed;
the amount of in addition re-structured payments on the credits of the organizations which met financial difficulties in connection with the measures for fight against coronavirus and sharp decrease in economic activity accepted in Uzbekistan and in other countries makes in addition 7 trillion sum;
the amount of the prolonged payments on the credits of physical persons and individual entrepreneurs, due for settlement in the next 6 months 2020, makes 4,7 of trillion sum.
11. To Central Bank to take measures for creation of conditions and simplification of procedures for:
provisions by commercial banks till October 1, 2020 of payment deferral on the credits of legal entities and physical persons, the individual entrepreneurs who faced financial straits;
non-use of penalties and disciplinary measures on mortgage providing on overdue loans of borrowers which activities were negatively influenced by the introduced quarantine regime.
Determine that the amount of the percent on the credits added and delayed by commercial banks is not included comprehensive income in case of calculation of the income tax during the granted delay.
12. Determine that during the period till October 1, 2020 the State fund of support of business activity provides:
the guarantee on the credits issued to subjects of entrepreneurship with positive credit history on replenishment of current assets at the rate to 75 percent inclusive from credit amount, but no more than 10 billion sum, regardless of the number of projects;
compensations on covering of interest expenses on the credits issued to subjects of entrepreneurship in national currency on replenishment of current assets with the interest rate which is not exceeding 1, the 75-fold size of the main rate of the Central bank with preserving the established amount of compensation.
Cancel restriction for provision by the state fund to one borrower at the same time and guarantees and compensations.
13. To fund of reconstruction and development to prolong repayment periods of the resources allocated to commercial banks for refinancing of the credits on which delay in payment within this Decree is granted.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.