of January 22, 2020 No. 24
About approval of the Regulations on the services provided by public libraries
Based on part provisions (1) Article 20 and article 21 of the Law No. 160/2017 on libraries (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 301-315, 529), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the services provided by public libraries according to appendix No. 1;
2) changes which are made to some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 2.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Education, cultures and researches.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance
Minister of Education, culture and researches
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of January 22, 2020 No. 24
1. In the Order of the Government No. 1311/2005 about approval of lists of the paid services provided by the Ministry of Culture and organizations which are under its supervision in areas of culture and national heritage (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, Art. No. 172-175, 1423), with subsequent changes, to make the following changes:
1) in the name and in all text of the resolution and appendices of the word Ministry of Culture in any case shall be replaced with words "The Ministry of Education, cultures and researches" in the corresponding case;
The paragraph third to declare 2) in Item 1 of the resolution invalid;
3) in appendix No. 3:
a) to state the name of appendix in the following edition:
"List of paid services,
provided by National book chamber";
b) recognize Sections I-III invalid.
Appendix No. 4 to declare 4) invalid;
5) in Chapter II of appendix No. 6:
a) state subitem 2.4.2 in the following edition:
"2.4.2. The specified income is created as a result of provision of the paid library services provided in regulations on the organization and functioning of library and consists of payment of physical persons and legal entities for these services.";
in subitem 2.4.4 third to declare the paragraph invalid;
declare subitem 2.9.1 invalid;
in subitem 2.10.1 "according to article 33 of the Law on libraries No. 286-XIII of November 16, 1994" to exclude the text;
state subitem 2.12.2 in the following edition:
"2.12.2. Forming of this income is authorized the Law No. 160/2017 on libraries, the Law No. 413/1999 on culture, the Code of the Republic of Moldova on education No. 152/2014."
2. In the Order of the Government No. 500/1998 about approval of the Regulations on procedure for write-off of the become useless values relating to fixed assets (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, Art. No. 62-65, 607), with subsequent changes, to make the following changes:
Item 8 to add 1) with the paragraph the second the following content:
"In case of write-off of library paper documents within national public libraries and public libraries of educational institutions in subordination of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches, permission to write-off of fixed assets is not necessary.";
Item 12 to add 2) with the paragraph the second the following content:
"In departure from paragraph one, the amounts received from sale of the waste paper consisting of the become useless and written off book funds of public libraries and libraries within the museums and educational institutions which are under supervision of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches belong to the income of library in case of the library having the status of the legal entity or to the income of organization which part the library is, in case of the library which does not have the status of the legal entity."
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.