of March 21, 2020 No. 319
About approval of Rules of forming and updating of the list of types of the technologies recognized by modern technologies for the purpose of the conclusion of special investment contracts
According to the Federal Law "About Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Rules of forming and updating of the list of types of the technologies recognized by modern technologies for the purpose of the conclusion of special investment contracts.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 21, 2020 No. 319
1. These rules establish procedure for forming and updating of the list of types of the technologies recognized by modern technologies for the purpose of the conclusion of special investment contracts (further respectively - the list, modern technology).
2. The list is created concerning the industrial output relating to products of mining productions (except for crude oil and gas natural), the processing productions (except for alcoholic beverages and tobacco products), to electrical energy, gas and vapor according to the All-Russian Product Classifier by types of economic activity (OKPD 2) which serial production shall be mastered as a result of development and deployment or implementation of the appropriate modern technologies according to the special investment contract (further - industrial output).
Serial production of industrial output of mining productions for the purpose of these rules is understood as preprocessing of the extracted minerals (except crude oil and gas natural) for the purposes of further transportation or realization.
3. The following information concerning each type of modern technology is included in the list:
a) name of modern technology;
b) the name of industrial output and code of products according to the All-Russian Product Classifier by types of economic activity (OKPD 2);
c) requirements to the main technical characteristics (properties) of industrial output and (or) the requirement to modern technology, that is to method (methods) of production of industrial output (for products of mining productions only the method (method) of production of industrial output is specified);
d) the term after which the modern technology included in the list loses relevance;
e) data on reference (not reference) of modern technology to the priorities of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation established according to the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2016 No. 642 "About the Strategy of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation";
e) data on obligation (non-obligation) of inclusion in the special investment contract of obligation of the investor, stipulated in Item 4 parts 5 of article 18.2 of the Federal law "About Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation" (further - the Federal Law);
g) data on the potential of development of modern technology.
4. If information specified in Item 3 of these rules contains specifying on the trademark, service mark, trade name, useful model, industrial design, then the relevant information is included in the list on condition of maintenance of such specifying by the words "or equivalent".
5. Modern technologies in the list are distributed on 3 groups:
The 1st group - modern technologies which need to be developed and implemented for creation of serial production of industrial output;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.