It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On December 31, 2019 No. 1517
of December 19, 2019 No. 343
About approval of Regulations about the help with liquidity in emergency situations
Based on the item e) parts (1) the Art. 5, parts (1) the Art. 11, parts (1) the Art. 18, parts (1) Art. 18-1 and the item c) parts (1) Art. 27 of the Law No. 548/1995 of on National Bank of Moldova (pereopublikovan in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2015, 544), with subsequent changes, the Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES: Art. No. 297-300,
1. Approve Regulations about the help with liquidity in emergency situations it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the Regulations about the mechanism of guaranteeing the credits issued by National Bank of Moldova to banks, No. 38/08-01 of November 15, 1996 approved by Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova, the protocol No. 51/1996 of (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1996, No. 83, the Art. 110) approved with the Ministry of Justice, the protocol No. 3660/1996 of.
3. This resolution becomes effective on June 30, 2020.
Chairman of Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova
Octavian to Armash
Approved by the Resolution of Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova of December 19, 2019, No. 343
1. These regulations establish:
1) the principles, conditions and procedure for provision by National Bank of Moldova to the banks legal entities of the Republic of Moldova licensed by National Bank of Moldova (further - banks), the help with liquidity in emergency situations;
2) categories of the financial assets accepted by National Bank for ensuring the help with liquidity in emergency situations, further – acceptable assets;
3) procedure for establishment and execution of providing;
4) the measures undertaken by National Bank in case of failure to carry out of the obligation by bank on return of the help with liquidity in emergency situations and payment of receivable percent.
2. According to part (1) Art. 18-1 of the Law No. 548/1995 of on National Bank of Moldova, for maintenance of stability of financial system the National Bank can at the complete discretion and on the conditions established by it to provide to solvent and viable banks which face temporary problems with liquidity, the help with liquidity in emergency situations provided with the assets specified in Item 14.
3. The bank satisfying the conditions provided by these regulations can file in National Bank petition for assistance on liquidity in emergency situations (further - the help with liquidity) for accomplishment of the obligations to investors and other creditors, except for affiliates.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.