of February 20, 2020 No. 102
About control of radioactive pollution
Based on part one of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 26, 2012 No. 385-Z "About legal regime of the territories which underwent to radioactive pollution as a result of catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP" Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on control of radioactive pollution it (is applied).
2. To state Item 20.29 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156, in the following edition:
"20:29. Approval of export of the property ( except for the samples which are selected for the scientific purposes in case of accomplishment of the research works which are carried out according to the legislation) which is in the territory of evacuation area (alienation), zone of first-priority settling out and zone of the subsequent settling out from which the population is settled out and on which the check mode is set ( except for the territories of the public nature protection research establishment "Polesia National Radiation and Ecological Park")
district executive committees
free of charge".
3. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 4, 2015 No. 372 "About approval of the Regulations on the control system of radioactive pollution".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 20, 2020 No. 102
1. This Provision determines the purposes, tasks, the principles and requirements to the organization and control of radioactive pollution in connection with catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP (further - control of radioactive pollution), procedure for functioning of the control system of radioactive pollution, interaction of the subjects which are its part, and submissions of information on results of control of radioactive pollution.
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About legal regime of the territories which underwent to radioactive pollution as a result of catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP" and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
protective measures - the actions aimed at providing radiation safety of the population;
reference level - the value of controlled parameter which is not exceeding the size of reference (admissible) level of controlled parameter, established for operating control of radioactive pollution for the purpose of fixing of the reached level of radiation safety, ensuring further decrease in radiation of personnel and the population, radioactive environmental pollution;
controlled parameter - specific (volume) activity of radionuclides, density of flow of particles, capacity of dose of gamma radiation and other parameters set by technical regulatory legal acts, characterizing radiation situation;
amount of control of radioactive pollution - set of the measurements of controlled parameters of objects of control of radioactive pollution performed for the purpose of assessment of their radiation safety;
divisions of radiation control - the departments, laboratories, posts accredited in the National accreditation system of the Republic of Belarus on carrying out testing for the purpose of assessment (confirmation) of compliance of raw materials and finished goods to technical requirements according to the legislation in the field of assessment of conformity to technical requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment bodies, in other cases - passed quality evaluation of accomplishment of measurements as a part of the organizations;
rules of control of radioactive pollution - regulatory legal act, the local legal act determining procedure of control of radioactive pollution at the departmental level;
the control system of radioactive pollution - the system including the republican state body exercising regulation and control in the field of overcoming effects of catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP, other republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, the local executive and administrative organs, the organizations performing the activities connected with control of radioactive pollution in connection with catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP;
the scheme of radiation control - the local legal act determining requirements to control of radioactive pollution at the factory level.
3. If the international treaty of the Republic of Belarus establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Provision then are applied rules of the international treaty of the Republic of Belarus.
4. Control of radioactive pollution is exercised for the purpose of:
ensuring radiation safety of the population;
procurements, production and sales of products and raw materials with the content of radionuclides which is not exceeding the reference levels established by hygienic standard rates, other standard rates of maximum permissible impact of ionizing radiation (further - admissible levels);
estimates of radiation situation and levels of impact of ionizing radiation of radionuclides of the Chernobyl origin per capita;
planning and holding protective measures in the territory which underwent to radioactive pollution as a result of catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP (further - the territory of radioactive pollution), and estimates of their efficiency.
5. Tasks of control of radioactive pollution are:
receipt of complete and reliable information about radioactive pollution of objects of control of radioactive pollution;
timely and objective assessment of results of control of radioactive pollution;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.