of March 24, 2020 unitary enterprise No. 55
About introduction of emergency state in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic
The World Health Organization announced on March 11, 2020 spread of new koronavirusny infection of COVID-19 (further - koronavirusny infection) pandemic.
During the period from March 18 to March 23, 2020 in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic 16 facts of infection of citizens with koronavirusny infection were confirmed.
According to Item 2 of part 9 of article 64 of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, Articles 3, 4 and 7 constitutional Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About emergency state" are exclusive for the benefit of ensuring protection of life and health of citizens, their safety and public order, and also for the purpose of prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection on other territories of the Kyrgyz Republic I decide:
1. Impose state of emergency in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic for the period from 08:00 o'clock on March 25, 2020 till 24:00 o'clock on May 10, 2020.
2. Appoint the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic Orozaliyev Almazbek Kydyrmayevich the commandant of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Commandant) for introduction of emergency state.
3. Form commandant's office in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic for providing emergency rule.
4. Approve Regulations on commandant's office of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
5. Determine the following emergency measures, temporary restrictions of the rights and freedoms of citizens and their subsidiary duties in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) to enter curfew;
2) to introduce specific mode of entrance and departure of citizens;
To prohibit to certain citizens to leave 3) for fixed term the house (apartment) or the place in which they are on observation or treatment;
To involve 4) in protection of public order, the strategic objects and objects providing activity of the population, divisions of authorized state bodies, knowing questions of defense and internal affairs;
5) to forbid holding spectacular, sporting and other mass events, and also strikes, meetings, meetings, street processions, demonstrations and pickets;
6) to expel from the disorderly persons who are not inhabitants of this area including foreign citizens, at their expense to the place of the permanent stay or out of area limits where state of emergency is declared;
7) for the purpose of ensuring activities of the companies and organizations for production and deliveries of products to make changes to plans of their work, to set specific mode of work of the companies, organizations and organizations, and also to resolve other issues of their economic activity;
8) to forbid dismissals of workers and employees at own will, except dismissal cases on reasonable excuses;
9) to enter quarantine and to hold other obligatory sanitary and anti-epidemic events;
10) to use resources of the state companies, organizations and organizations for prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection;
11) to attract able-bodied citizens to prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection in case of obligatory observance of requirements of labor protection and their health;
12) to enter control of mass media if these means can be used for forcing of the developed situation in the territory where state of emergency is declared;
13) to introduce special instructions for use communication;
14) to limit movement of vehicles, including foreign and to carry out their examination, except for transport of diplomatic services;
15) to check documents in places of mass accumulation of citizens;
16) to regulate holding private actions (weddings, birthdays and other actions);
To enter 17) for the citizens living in the territory where state of emergency, the following subsidiary duties is declared:
- take advance measures for ensuring own safety;
- observe security measures in daily activities, not allow violations which can lead to spread of koronavirusny infection;
- study instructions for use individual remedies;
- render assistance to public authorities and the organizations in the prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection;
- inform the relevant state bodies on threat of spread of koronavirusny infection.
6. To the commandant to take exhaustive measures for prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection, safety, protection of life and health of citizens in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, other involved state bodies and local government bodies to render every possible assistance to the Commandant by all available forces and means in safety, protection of life and health of citizens, and also prevention of spread of koronavirusny infection on other territories of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8. To grant to the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic the right to change territorial cognizance of civil, criminal, administrative cases, cases on offenses, and also materials of pre-judicial productions in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic for action of emergency state.
9. To the Prosecutor General's Office of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) to provide supervision of respecting the rule of law in case of implementation of measures and the temporary restrictions set by this Decree;
2) to grant the right to change the competence established by the law in the territory of the city of Bishkek of the Kyrgyz Republic for action of emergency state.
10. To mass media during introduction of emergency state for the purpose of exception of forcing of the developed situation to distribute information provided by the Commandant.
11. Send this Decree to Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic.
12. This Decree becomes effective from the moment of signing.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 24, 2020 No. 55
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 28, 2022 according to Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2021 unitary enterprise No. 587