of March 18, 2020 No. 82
About creation and functioning of personal electronic accounts
Based on the paragraph of the fifth Item 15 of the Regulations on nation-wide automated information system approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 16, 2019 No. 460, I ORDER:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for creation and functioning of personal electronic accounts it (is applied).
2. No. 189 is excluded according to the Order of Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 06.12.2022
3. This order becomes effective after its official publication.
A. Yu. Pavlyuchenko
It is approved
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Order of Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus of March 18, 2020 No. 82
1. This Provision establishes procedure for creation and functioning of personal electronic accounts (further - personal account) the citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Belarus to whom the identity document is issued (further - physical person), and also the legal entities registered in the territory of the Republic of Belarus (further - the legal entity).
2. Personal accounts are created by the republican unitary enterprise "National Center of Electronic Services" (further - NTsEU) in global computer network the Internet based on the single portal of electronic services (further - the single portal) and represent the web interfaces of access for users to nation-wide automated information system (further - OAIS) allowing to use its functionality.
3. The organizational and technical actions for creation and functioning of personal accounts which are not settled by this Provision are determined in regulations of functioning of OAIS.
4. Personal accounts are used for:
the order and receipt of electronic services by means of interdepartmental information systems (further - electronic services);
submissions (response) of statements for implementation of ministerial procedures, receipts of executive decisions (notifications on the made executive decisions) and submissions (response) of administrative claims electronically;
forming and storages of data on the rendered electronic services, notifications on the made executive decisions electronically, and also about actions of the user when using personal account;
the directions (receipt) by the user of electronic documents, electronic messages, helps, notifications, notifications and other information electronically (further - information electronically).
5. For ensuring creation, functioning and deactivation of personal accounts according to the agreement (agreement) of NTsEU on a grant basis daily receives:
5.1. from the register of the population on electronic requests the following personal data:
number, month, year of birth;
data on death or the declaration of physical person the dead, recognition it is unknown absent, incapacitated or it is limited by capable;
5.2. from the Single state register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (further - the Single register) - the following data concerning legal entities:
accounting number of the payer * (number in the Single register);
condition of the legal entity (operating, is in process of liquidation, it is abolished it (is liquidated), insolvency proceeding, the termination of activities as a result of reorganization, it is excluded from the Single register);
name of the legal entity;
the name of state body, under authority (subordination) of which is the state legal entity (according to code of the nation-wide qualifier of the Republic of Belarus of OKRB 004-2014 "State governing bodies" approved by the resolution of the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2014 No. 60);
location of the legal entity;
name of registering body;
date of state registration;
information about the head (the chairman liquidation commission (liquidator), the interim (anti-recessionary) manager in proceeedings about economic insolvency (bankruptcy);
other data determined in the agreement (agreement);
* Concerning state bodies and the state legal entities, provisions on whom are approved by acts of the legislation.
5.3. from other information resources (systems) - information, including the personal data, data containing commercial, the professional, bank and protected by the law other secret determined in such agreement (agreement).
6. The personal account of physical person, personal account of the legal entity, information about which head contain in the Single register, are created in the automatic mode based on the data provided according to Item 5 of this provision.
7. Personal accounts are subdivided on:
8. The personal account from the moment of its creation or recovery after deactivation is not activated.
9. User login in the personal account is performed by its identification on the single portal.
The personal account of physical person is activated from the moment of primary input in it physical person with use of personal key of the electronic digital signature which certificate of the corresponding public key is published by republican certification center of the State management system public keys of verification of the electronic digital signature of the Republic of Belarus (further - personal key).
Personal account of the legal entity, information about which head contain in the Single register:
is the physical person who is the head of this legal entity activated from the moment of primary input in it with use of personal key;
it can be activated from the moment of primary input in it other physical person, the representative to act on behalf of the legal entity, according to the procedure, OAIS determined in regulations of functioning.
10. The personal account of the legal entity, information about which head in the Single register are absent, is created and activated in the automated mode after the direction in NTsEU by the physical person performing powers of the head of such legal entity or other physical person, the representative to act on behalf of the legal entity, the request which form and procedure for giving are determined in regulations of functioning of OAIS.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.