of March 22, 2020 No. 93-r
In connection with the announcement the World Health Organization of pandemic of new koronavirusny infection of COVID-I9 and identification of cases of koronavirusny infection in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, for the purpose of safety of the population and initiation of efficient measures for non-admission of mass diseases among the population in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About Civil protection":
1. Enter in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic since March 22, 2020 emergency mode.
2. Transfer functioning of governing bodies, forces and means of the state system of Civil protection of the Kyrgyz Republic to emergency mode.
3. Approve the Plan of prompt actions in case of introduction of emergency mode of biologo-social nature in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Plan of prompt actions) according to appendix.
4. To chiefs of services of Civil protection of the ministries, state committees and administrative departments of the Kyrgyz Republic, chiefs of Civil protection of the territories, heads of the organizations of Civil protection promptly:
- hold complex of antiepidemiological events in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- organize work on first-priority life support of the population and ensuring steady functioning of industries of economy and objects;
- accept the Plan of prompt actions to execution;
- about the course of holding actions and the made decisions to daily inform operational staff on fight against spread of koronavirusny infection and liquidation of its effects in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Control of execution of this order to assign to the first vice-Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since October 27, 2022 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 27, 2022 No. 582-r