of March 13, 2020
About urgent measures for ensuring national security in the conditions of the outbreak of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus
Having considered information on epidemic situation in connection with distribution on the territory of Ukraine and the countries of the world of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus (further - COVID-19), the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine notes that according to the conclusion of the World Health Organization distribution of COVID - in 19 countries of the world acquired the status of pandemic, the epidemic situation acquired extremely menacing nature.
For the purpose of prevention of negative development of epidemic situation and ensuring compliance with article 49 of the Constitution of Ukraine the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine solved:
1. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine to take in accordance with the established procedure measures relatively:
1) closings from 0 hours 00 min. on March 17, 2020 within the next two weeks of check points through frontier of Ukraine for implementation of regular passenger traffic;
2) the terminations from 0 hours 00 min. on March 16, 2020 within the next two weeks of entrance on the territory of Ukraine foreigners and stateless persons, except for persons who have the right to permanent or temporary residence in the territory of Ukraine, and according to separate decisions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine of the accredited staff of diplomatic representations, consular establishments, representative offices of the international organizations;
3) for office use;
4) carrying out instantly complex analysis of possibility of effective reaction of health care system on counteraction to flash of COVID-19;
5) to provide development and to submit for consideration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine the bill of introduction of amendments to the Law of Ukraine "About public purchases" concerning non-proliferation of operation of the called Law on cases if subject of purchase are means of medical appointment and the specialized medical equipment for assistance to sick COVID-19;
6) completing by test systems for identification of COVID-19 of check points through frontier of Ukraine and checkpoints of entrance departure from temporarily occupied territories the Donetsk and Luhansk regions and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
7) immediate financing of production by Institute of molecular biology and genetics of National academy of Sciences of Ukraine at least than 200 thousand tests for PTsR-diagnostics of COVID-19;
8) providing with individual remedies medical personnel, employees of the law enforcement agencies and rescue services involved in anti-epidemic actions and also persons which were in contact with sick COVID-19;
9) production incentive by domestic enterprises of individual remedies, means of medical appointment and specialized medical equipment for assistance to sick COVID-19;
10) the translation of the government anti-recessionary headquarters on counteraction to distribution in Ukraine COVID-19 coronavirus on the round-the-clock operating mode;
11) ensuring readiness of treatment and prevention facilities for delivery of health care by sick COVID-19 and creations of reserves of the medical equipment, medicines, products of medical appointment, in particular individual protection equipment, and also disinfectants;
12) system recoveries of anti-epidemic protection, in particular appointments of the chief state health officers of the corresponding administrative and territorial units;
13) approvals of procedure for temporary self-isolation of persons which have suspicion of COVID-19 disease;
14) allocations according to reasonable offers to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of means for purchase of medicines, the medical equipment, products of medical appointment, including the individual protection equipment intended for counteraction of COVID-19;
15) immediate review and optimization of plans of reshaping of beds in the healthcare institutions relating to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, other state bodies, increases in number of medical personnel and resources at case of mass disease of COVID-19;
16) ensuring strict respect for the financial and budget discipline, and also timely execution of payment orders when purchasing the goods, works and services connected with counteraction of COVID-19;
17) introductions in accordance with the established procedure customs clearance within one days of freights (medicines, the medical equipment, products of medical appointment for the organization of fight against COVID-19) which arrive to Ukraine;
18) studies together with local executive bodies and with participation of local government bodies of question of introduction of additional financial incentive of health workers who are involved to the anti-epidemic and medical actions connected with counteraction of COVID-19;
19) activization of information and explanatory work concerning actions for prevention to disease of COVID-19, of non-admission of its distribution.
2. To the Ministry of Health of Ukraine instantly:
1) to handle together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine issue concerning possibility of receipt of the humanitarian assistance and overseas purchase of necessary means and the equipment for fight against COVID-19;
2) to determine and provide anticipated demand in test systems for identification of COVID-19 and to provide permanent availability of such systems in healthcare institutions;
3) to provide permanent updating of standards of delivery of health care in connection with the obtained new data concerning therapy of COVID-19.
3. To public service of Ukraine on safety issues of foodstuff and consumer protections together with local executive bodies and with participation of local government bodies instantly to strengthen control of water supply systems and water disposals of settlements.
4. To the ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine instantly to review the nomenclature of material values of the state reserve and regulations of their accumulating, having provided not reduced inventory of means of symptomatic treatment of sharp respiratory diseases and personal hygiene means, at the rate on three months.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine observance of law and order during implementation of actions on prevention of distribution of COVID-19.
6. Recommend to citizens of Ukraine to refrain from trip abroad to the countries in the territory of which COVID-19 cases are fixed.
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.