of March 17, 2020 No. 163
About measures for prevention of threat of origin and spread of koronavirusny infection (COVID-19) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of strengthening of prevention of threat of emergence of koronavirusny infection (COVID-19) and ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public health care", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" decides the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. Suspend before improvement of epidemiological situation on koronavirusny infection (COVID-19):
- holding cultural, sporting, scientific, family, commemorative events;
- activities of pleasure institutions;
- activities of children's entertaining institutions, playgrounds, the points of public catering located in shopping centers;
- activities of movie theaters, theaters, museums, showrooms and galleries, cultural and educational and other institutions;
- activities of points of public catering with quantity of seats more than 50;
- activities of fitness centers, sports sections, public baths, saunas, pools;
- activities of Internet clubs, and also computer game institutions.
2. To physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of patterns of ownership:
- forbid carrying out and participation in actions, visit of the objects specified in Item 1 of this resolution before lifting of restriction;
- establish sanitayzer, air purifiers in rooms and halls, having provided employees and visitors with disinfectants;
- follow recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the state media daily to wage information campaign among the population:
- about need of increase in social responsibility of the population;
- about importance of observance of regulations of personal hygiene;
- about importance to follow recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To parents (legal representatives) of children (wards) who are not visiting educational institutions in connection with quarantine not to allow visit by children (wards) of the places specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
5. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, local public administrations and local government bodies (in coordination):
- take adequate measures on providing the organizations providing the state and municipal services to the population, disinfectants;
- carry out broad information and explanatory work among the population about observance of provisions of this resolution;
- take other measures following from this resolution.
6. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About introduction of temporary restriction on holding cultural, sporting and other mass events" of March 12, 2020 No. 146.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the relevant departments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.