of March 16, 2020 No. 287
About further stabilization efforts
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 16, 2020 No. 286 "About measures for ensuring social and economic stability" POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in coordination with the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to determine:
1) the tax rates, procedure for determination of tax base, the taxation objects, tax period and execution of the tax liabilities for certain taxpayers;
2) categories of the certain taxpayers specified in the subitem 1) of this Item;
3) special procedure for forming, refining and execution of the State Budget;
4) special procedure for public procurements.
2. Provide to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan the right:
1) to establish limiting rates and the prices of the food and other products necessary for uninterrupted life support of the population and economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) to determine procedure for import and commodity exportation, necessary for uninterrupted life support of the population and economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.