of January 29, 2020 No. R-5537
About formation of the Special republican commission but preparation of the program of measures for the prevention of delivery and distribution of new type of coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of the prevention of delivery (drift) and distribution of new type of coronavirus 2019-nCoV (further - coronavirus) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, providing safe sanitary and epidemiologic situation and public health care:
1. Form the Special republican commission on preparation of the Program of measures for the prevention of delivery and spread of coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Republican commission) in structure according to appendix.
2. Determine the main objectives of the Republican commission (A. N. Aripov):
the permanent analysis and monitoring of universal, regional and country epidemiological situation, forecasting of tendencies of distribution and possible deterioration in epidemic situation of coronavirus in the country;
the organization of necessary interaction and exchange of information with the relevant government institutions of the People's Republic of China and other interested countries, and also the international organizations for the purpose of coordination and entering of adjustments into actions for prevention of spread of coronavirus;
coordination of researches on coronavirus problems, development and deployment of modern and effective methods of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of this disease;
forming of reserve and timely providing profile healthcare institutions and the population diagnostic means, antiviral medicines and individual protection equipment in necessary amounts;
on the basis of studying of the best foreign practices the organization of effective actions for timely diagnostics and complex prevention of coronavirus in the territory of the country, and also to rendering necessary assistance to the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who are temporarily living in epidemic unsuccessful countries and appeared in zones of the increased risk of infection with coronavirus;
timely identification of signs of possible deterioration in epidemic situation on coronavirus with the subsequent realization of complex of the preventive and anti-epidemic actions directed to decrease in risks of incidence and rendering qualified medical care by the patient;
the organization of effective sanitary and educational work with involvement of modern mass media (television, radio, the Internet, social networks, mobile operators and others) among the population on explanation of the reasons and conditions promoting spread of coronavirus, and also methods of its prevention;
in case of complication of epidemic situation on coronavirus preparation and introduction to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of offers on acceptance of the urgent measures directed to the prevention of delivery and spread of coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. The republican commission with involvement of specialists of the interested ministries, departments, research and other profile organizations in three-day time to develop and approve the Program of measures for the prevention of delivery and spread of coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Program of measures).
Assign to heads of the relevant ministries and departments the personal responsibility for timely and effective implementation of actions of the Program of measures.
4. Determine that patients with severe forms of flu and other acute respiratory diseases concerning which according to kliniko-epidemiological indications there are suspicions of infection with coronavirus are subject to obligatory diagnostics on the specified virus type.
5. By calculations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan till February 5, 2020 to provide to the Ministry of Finance allocation of necessary financial resources from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for equipment of sanitary and quarantine Items in places of crossing of Frontier with stationary and portable heatviewfinders, and also acquisitions of diagnostic means for determination of new type of coronavirus and other special remedies.
6. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
provide for the period to epidemic wellbeing on coronavirus creation in the Agency of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing, the centers of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent of necessary reserve of diagnostic means of coronavirus, equipment of intensive care units and intensive therapy of profile hospitals for treatment of patients with severe forms of sharp respiratory infections necessary medicinal and disinfectants, the equipment, consumable materials, and also individual protection equipment;
together with Border troops of Service of state security, the State Customs Committee, the State committee on veterinary science and development of livestock production, the State committee on tourism development, the State committee on ecology and environmental protection, JSC Uzbekistan airports, JSC Uzbekistan airways and JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari to take effective measures on control and the prevention of delivery (drift) on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of coronavirus;
together with the Ministry of preschool education, the Ministry of national education and the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan to implement package of measures for prevention and the prevention of distribution in educational institutions of the country of coronavirus;
together with the Ministry of innovative development, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the Ministry of Economy and Industry, Academy of Sciences and Agency on development of pharmaceutical industry till March 1, 2020 to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on creation and development of national production of effective antiviral medicines and individual protection equipment from coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
7. National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Agency of information and mass communications in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan to organize systematic information and educational work among the population concerning prevention of coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
8. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent according to the need to provide treatment and prevention facilities, the centers of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing with effective remedies of individual protection, diagnostikumama, the antiviral, symptomatic medicines, other means and the equipment necessary for effective prevention, diagnostics and treatment of coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
9. Control of execution of this order to assign to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov, the adviser to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Abduvakhitov and the secretary of the Security Council in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan V. V. Makhmudov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 29, 2020 No. R-5537
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.