of March 17, 2020 No. 55
About the announcement of emergency state
Based on Item m) article 66 of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, article 12 of the Law on the modes of emergency, obsidional and warlike situation No. 212/2004, considering the announcement on March 11, 2020 the World Health Organization of pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19) and introduction at the national level on March 13, 2020 the National extraordinary commission on public health of red level of danger in connection with the epidemiological situation caused by COVID-19, infection
The parliament accepts this resolution.
Art. 1. – Declare state of emergency in all territory of the Republic of Moldova during the period from March 17 to May 15, 2020.
1) introduction of specific mode of entry into the country and departure from it;
2) introduction of specific mode of movement on the territory of the country;
3) introduction of quarantine and holding other obligatory sanitary and anti-epidemic actions;
4) establishment of specific mode of work of all organizations;
5) prohibition on holding meetings, public manifestations and other mass actions;
6) introduction, in case of need, the normalized consumption of food and other necessities;
7) coordination of work of mass media in the relation:
a) informing the population on the reasons and scales of emergency situation, on the taken measures for prevention of danger, mitigation of consequences of this situation and protection of the population;
b) acquaintance of the population with rules of conduct in emergency situation;
c) introductions of special instructions for use means of communication;
8) change of procedure for position assignment and dismissal of heads of business entities and public organizations;
9) prohibition of resignation of workers, except the cases provided by regulations for this period;
10) challenge of citizens for accomplishment according to the law of labor obligation for the benefit of society;
11) implementation in the procedure for requisition of property established by the law for the purpose of the prevention and mitigation of consequences of the situations which led to the announcement of emergency state;
12) accomplishment of other actions necessary for the prevention, mitigations and mitigations of consequences of pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Art. 3. – Orders of the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova are obligatory for execution by heads of bodies of the central and local public authority, business entities, public organizations, and also the citizens and other persons who are in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
Art. 4. – All orders published by the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova become effective from the moment of the edition.
Art. 5. – To parliament of the Republic of Moldova in three-day time to inform the UN Secretary General and the Secretary general of the Council of Europe on this resolution and the reasons of its acceptance.
Art. 6. – This resolution becomes effective from the date of acceptance, without delay is brought to the attention of the population through mass media and is published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Chairman of the parliament
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.