of March 3, 2020 No. 130
About approval of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements
Based on paragraph two of subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of general sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of the organizations of health care, other organizations and individual entrepreneurs who perform medical, pharmaceutical activities (are applied).
2. Grant to the Ministry of Health the right to explain questions of application of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of the organizations of health care, other organizations and individual entrepreneurs which perform medical, pharmaceutical activities, approved by this resolution.
3. In Item 443 of appendix 1 to specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to establishment of sanitary protection zones of the objects which are objects of impact on health of the person and the environment the approved resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 11, 2019 No. 847, of the word "m/year" shall be replaced with words "m/days".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 3, 2020 No. 130
1. These specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements determine requirements to content and operation of the organizations of health care, other organizations and individual entrepreneurs performing medical activities (further if other is not determined, – the organization), pharmaceutical activities regarding performance of works and (or) rendering the services connected with retail sale of medicines, their pharmaceutical production, and also with leave of medicines to the organizations of health care and (or) their structural divisions (further – drugstore).
2. Maintenance, the running, capital repairs of buildings and premises of the organizations, engineering systems (including systems of heating, hot and cold water supply, water disposal (sewerage), ventilation, the sanitary equipment) depending on their sanitary condition are carried out:
according to the actions plan developed and approved by the head of the organization, drugstore;
taking into account the defective act and (or) the project documentation in cases if their development (creation) is stipulated by the legislation in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities.
The territory of the organizations, drugstores shall be kept clean.
3. On object of the organization, drugstore production supervision, including laboratory, observance of sanitary and epidemiologic requirements and accomplishment of sanitary and anti-epidemic actions according to the organization developed and approved by the head, drugstore the program of production supervision is exercised. Subjects of business and other economic (economic) activity bear responsibility for timeliness, completeness and reliability of its implementation. Assessment of accomplishment of the actions included in the program of production supervision is performed by the head of the organization, drugstore or the responsible person designated by it at least once a year.
In the organizations providing medical care in stationary conditions administrative bypasses according to the procedure (frequency, structure of the commission, including involvement of representatives of the bodies and organizations exercising the state sanitary inspection, procedure for maintaining documentation), established by the head of the organization shall be carried out.
4. The organizations as the objects of social infrastructure and also constituting potential danger for life and health of the population of work and service, which are carried out and rendered by the organizations and drugstores are subject to the state sanitary and hygienic examination according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
5. These specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements are obligatory for execution by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs which activities are connected with designing, construction, reconstruction, organization activity and drugstores, their reshaping.
6. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements is established according to the legislation.
7. For the purposes of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7 "About development of entrepreneurship", the laws of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993 No. 2435-XII "About health care" of July 20, 2006 No. 161-Z "About drug circulation", of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
biological liquids – the liquids made by human body (amniotic liquid, blood, lymph, cerebrospinal fluid);
the hospital organization – the organization of health care providing medical care in stationary conditions;
lobby – the place for expectation by patients of acceptance;
the naked and speleoklimatichesky camera (further – galokamer) – the room of special design with facing from hydrochloric materials (sylvinite, ship's biscuits) and complex of the service equipment for maintenance of the set stable parameters of microclimate and purity of air, most modeling circle elements in speleoterapevtichesky departments of potash or salt mines;
disinfection of the fulfilled medical products – destruction of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, mushrooms) chemical, physical, combined and other methods;
disinfection of high level – destruction of vegetiruyushchy bacteria, mikobakteriya of tuberculosis, mushrooms, lipidic and not lipidic viruses;
the isolated block – the room (set of rooms) separated other adjacent parts of the building by peregorodochny walls (partitions), having separate entrance (exit) from the territory public in the building or from the street;
the instruction of the producer – the documentation provided by the producer, including written explanations of the producer (the official supplier or the importer), containing information on appointment, proper and safe application of medical products and (or) means of disinfection;
kontaminirovanny zone – medical and diagnostic division (or its part) or premises of the organization for temporary or permanent finding of bacillar patients, patients with other infectious diseases and (or) suspicion of these diseases, including COVID-19, or the infected material;
medical rooms – offices of acceptance of patients and other rooms to whom medical interventions are carried out;
medical waste – the fulfilled medical products, the biological material formed after carrying out medical interventions (bodies, fabrics and their parts), and also remaining balance of biological material after selection of biopsiyny (operational), section material for pathoanatomical researches;
multiresistant strains of microorganisms – microorganisms with multiple medicinal stability to antibacterial medicines of three and more classes;
the fulfilled medical products – disposable and reusable (not subject to further use) the medical products formed in the organizations after carrying out medical interventions, in case of preparation and use of cytostatic medicines, polluted by blood, other biological liquids and (or) contacting to mucous membrane and (or) the injured human body skin;
pan-resistant strains of microorganisms – the microorganisms steady against antibacterial medicines of all classes;
rooms of permanent stay of workers – rooms in which the worker spends more than 50 percent of working hours or more than 2 hours continuously;
independent office of acceptance – the office of acceptance of patients used for carrying out by the health worker consultations, massage, survey on the admission to work, rendering other medical care without violation of integrity of integuments and mucous membranes of patients;
modern technologies of cleaning – the technologies of the cleaning allowing to increase quality of cleaning, to reduce time for auxillary technological operations and to provide rational water consumption, washing, cleaning and disinfectants (technology of bezvederny cleaning and another);
the circle of medical zone of rooms galokamer – complex of the managed parameters of the factors of the habitat of the person created and supported indoors in the presence of patients;
individual protection equipment – the remedies which are put on body of the person or his part and (or) used by it, intended for prevention or reduction of impact by workers of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors and also for protection against pollution;
container for linen – sacks or special closed containers for transportation of linen;
container for the fulfilled medical products, biological liquids, medical waste, cytostatic medicines – the reservoirs, containers, packets intended for placement of the fulfilled medical products, biological liquids, cytostatic medicines, medical waste;
cytostatic medicines (further – TsLS) – group of antineoplastic medicines which break processes of growth, development and mechanisms of division of all cages of organism, including malignant, thereby initiating their death (apoptosis);
net zone – medical and diagnostic division (or its part) or premises of the organization in which finding of bacillar patients, patients with other infectious diseases and (or) suspicion of these diseases, including COVID-19, or the infected material is not provided.
8. In case of revenues to work and further at least once a year each employee of the organization shall undergo instructing (training) in observance of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements, other acts of the legislation with passing a test. The procedure for instructing (training) and acceptance of offsetting is determined by the head of the organization.
9. Separate employee categories of the organizations, drugstores shall have obligatory medical examinations in case of revenues to work and further periodic medical examinations according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Health in coordination with the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection.
Hygienic training shall be undergone:
workers of objects of food - before revenues to work and further once a year;
workers of swimming pools (room cleaners, operators of the chlorination installations, nurses) and the laundry organizations - before revenues to work and further once in 2 years;
workers of water constructions and sewer economy (plumbers) - before revenues to work and further once in 3 years.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.