of June 27, 2006 No. 592
About some questions of expenditure of currency funds for official journeys out of limits of the Republic of Kazakhstan employees of the bodies performing operational search, criminal procedure activities
For the purpose of streamlining of expenditure of currency funds for official journeys at the expense of means republican and local budgets out of limits of the Republic of Kazakhstan of employees of the bodies performing operational search, criminal procedure activities, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Determine that:
1) official journeys out of limits of the Republic of Kazakhstan of employees of the bodies performing operational search, criminal procedure activities (further - workers), in case of execution of orders about rendering legal assistance and/or participation in the legal and other proceedings provided by the ratified international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan are made for presence at the expense of the funds allocated to administrators of the budget programs for the appropriate current budget programs (subprogrammes) from republican and local budgets;
2) transportation expenses are refunded to workers in case of journey:
by the railroads - in the amount of the cost of the stopped car (except for the classes "Tourist" and "Business");
on waterways, on highway and earth roads - on the fare existing in this area;
3) other transportation expenses, expenses on hiring of premises, daily issues are refunded to workers according to the regulations established by the legislation.
2. To the sent worker before departure to business trip the cash advance within the amounts which are due on payment of transportation expenses, expenses on hiring of premises and daily allowance is issued. Upon return from business trip the worker shall submit within three working days the expense report about actual expenses of money, with appendix of the following documents:
1) the receipt on hiring of premises, including in the Items of stay preceding entrance to destination;
2) tickets for journey (except for taxi) there and back with the annex of the invoice (it is not required in case of use of special flight); in the cases provided by administrations of the airports, receipts of administrative charges;
3) business trip order;
4) in absence cases in the business trip order of mark about crossing of border the passport copy.
The remaining balance of unused traveling currency means is subject to return to cash desk of state body within three working days.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan D. Akhmetov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.