of March 14, 2020 No. 1-FKZ
About enhancement of regulation of single questions of the organization and functioning of the public power
Approved by the State Duma on March 11, 2020
Approved by the Federation Council on March 11, 2020
Bring in the Constitution of the Russian Federation accepted by national vote on December 12, 1993 (The Russian newspaper, 1993, on December 25), the following changes:
1) in Article 67:
a) state part 1 in the following edition:
"1. The territory of the Russian Federation includes the territories of her subjects, internal waters and the territorial sea, airspace over them. In the territory of the Russian Federation according to the Federal Law the federal territories can be created. The organization of the public power in the federal territories is established by the specified Federal Law.";
b) add with part 2.1 following of content:
"2.1. The Russian Federation provides protection of the sovereignty and territorial integrity. The actions (except for delimitations, demarcations, redemarkation of frontier of the Russian Federation with the adjacent states) directed to alienation of part of the territory of the Russian Federation and also appeals are not allowed to such actions.";
To add 2) with Article 67.1 of the following content:
1. The Russian Federation is legal successor of USSR in the territory, and also the legal successor (right successor) of USSR concerning membership in the international organizations, their bodies, participation in international treaties, and also concerning the obligations provided by international treaties and assets of USSR outside the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. The Russian Federation united by thousand-year history, holding in remembrance the ancestors who transferred us ideals and faith in God, and also succession in development of the Russian state recognizes historically developed state unity.
3. The Russian Federation reveres memory of defenders of the Fatherland, provides protection of the historical truth. Derogation of value of feat of the people in case of protection of the Fatherland is not allowed.
4. Children are the most important priority of state policy of Russia. The state creates the conditions promoting all-round spiritual, moral, intellectual and physical development of children, education in them of patriotism, civic consciousness and respect for seniors. The state, providing priority of family education, undertakes obligations of parents concerning the children who were left without care.";
Article 68 to state 3) in the following edition:
1. State language of the Russian Federation in all its territory is Russian as language of the state-building people entering into the multinational union of the equal people of the Russian Federation.
2. The republics have the right to establish the state languages. In public authorities, local government bodies, public institutions of the republics they are used along with state language of the Russian Federation.
3. The Russian Federation guarantees to all its people the right to preserving the native language, creation of conditions for its studying and development.
4. The culture in the Russian Federation is unique heritage of its multinational people. The culture is supported and protected by the state.";
Article 69 to state 4) in the following edition:
1. The Russian Federation guarantees the rights of indigenous ethnic groups according to the conventional principles and rules of international law and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
2. The state protects cultural identity of all people and ethnic communities of the Russian Federation, guarantees preserving ethnocultural and language diversity.
3. The Russian Federation gives support to the compatriots living abroad in implementation of their rights, ensuring protection of their interests and preserving the all-Russian cultural identity.";
Article 70 to state 5) in the following edition:
1. The state flag, the coat of arms and the anthem of the Russian Federation, their description and procedure for official use are established by the Federal constitutional Law.
2. The capital of the Russian Federation is the city of Moscow. The status of the capital is established by the Federal Law. Other city determined by the Federal constitutional Law can be the permanent residence of separate federal bodies of the government.";
6) in Article 71:
a) state the Item "g" in the following edition:
"d) organization of the public power; establishment of system of federal bodies of legislative, executive and judicial authority, procedure for their organization and activities; forming of federal bodies of the government;";
b) state the Item "e" in the following edition:
"e) establishment of fundamentals of federal policy and federal programs in the field of the state, economic, ecological, scientific and technological, social, cultural and national development of the Russian Federation; establishment of the unified legal basis of health care system, educational system and education, including life-long education;";
c) state the Item "and" in the following edition:
"i) federal power systems, nuclear power engineering, the split materials; federal transport, means of communication, information, information technologies and communication; space activities;";
d) state the Item "m" in the following edition:
"l) defense and safety; defensive production; determination of procedure for sale and purchase of weapon, ammunition, military equipment and other military property; production of toxic agents, drugs and procedure for their use; safety of the personality, society and state in case of use of information technologies, turnover of digital data;";
e) state the Item "r" in the following edition:
"p) metrological service, standards, standards, metric system and computation of time; geodesy and cartography; names of geographical objects; meteorological service; official statistical and financial accounting;";
e) state the Item "t" in the following edition:
"r) Federal State Service; establishment of restrictions for replacement of the state and municipal positions, positions of the public and municipal service, including restrictions connected with availability of nationality of the foreign state or the residence permit or other document confirming the right to permanent residence of the citizen of the Russian Federation in the territory of foreign state, and also the restrictions connected with opening and availability of accounts (deposits), storage of cash and values in the foreign banks located outside the territory of the Russian Federation.";
7) regarding 1 Article 72:
a) state the Item "d" in the following edition:
"e) environmental management; agricultural industry; environmental protection and providing ecological safety; especially protected natural territories; protection of historical and cultural monuments;";
b) state the Item "e" in the following edition:
"e) general questions of education, education, science, culture, physical culture and sport, youth policy;";
c) state the Item in the following edition:
"g) coordination of questions of health care, including ensuring rendering available and high-quality medical care, preserving and strengthening of public health, creation of conditions for maintaining healthy lifestyle, forming of culture of responsible attitude of citizens to the health; social protection, including social security;";
d) add with the Item "zh.1" of the following content:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.