of March 15, 2018 No. 2337-VIII
About the Disciplinary charter of National police of Ukraine
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Disciplinary charter of National police of Ukraine it (is applied).
2. Preamble of the Disciplinary charter of law-enforcement bodies of Ukraine approved by the Law of Ukraine "About the Disciplinary charter of law-enforcement bodies of Ukraine" (Sheet of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2006, No. 29, Art. 245), to add with the paragraph the second such content:
"Operation of this Charter extends to police officers, the staff of Service of judicial protection and faces of the private and the commanding structure of the State bureau of investigations which shall observe its requirements steadily.
President of Ukraine
Approved by the Law of Ukraine of March 15, 2018 , No. 2337-VIII
This Charter determines essence of office discipline in National police of Ukraine, power of police officers and their heads by its observance, types of encouragement and authority punishments, and also procedure for their application and appeal.
Operation of this Charter extends to police officers who shall observe its requirements steadily.
1. Office discipline - observance by the police officer of the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of National police of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the Oath of the police officer, orders of heads.
2. The office discipline is based on creation of necessary organizational and social and economic conditions for fair, impartial and worthy fulfillment of duties of the police officer, respect of honor and advantage of the police officer, education of conscientious attitude to fulfillment of duties of the police officer by the weighed application of methods of belief, encouragement and coercion.
3. The office discipline, in addition to the fundamental obligations of the police officer determined by article 18 of the Law of Ukraine "About National police" obliges the police officer:
1) to be faithful to the Oath of the police officer, courageously and was able to serve the people of Ukraine;
2) to know the laws, other regulatory legal acts determining powers of police, and also the job (functional) responsibilities;
3) to respect the rights, honor and advantage of the person, to give help and to prevent making of offenses;
4) it is unconditional to execute the orders of heads given (published) within the powers conferred to them and according to the law;
5) to take measures to immediate elimination of the reasons and conditions complicating fulfillment of duties of the police officer and to immediately inform on it the direct head;
6) to abstain from actions which interfere with other police officers to fulfill their duties, and also undermine authority of National police of Ukraine;
7) to abstain from the statements and actions violating human rights or degrading honor and advantage of the person;
8) nobility and carry out security measures during service, to follow regulations;
9) to support the level of the preparation (qualification) necessary for accomplishment of office powers;
10) to protect office property, to provide proper condition of weapon and special means;
11) to respect honor and advantage of other police officers and police officers, to provide them the help and to keep them from making of offenses;
12) to follow rules of wearing uniform and signs of distinction;
13) to assist the head in the organization of respect for office discipline, to inform him on the revealed violations including made by police officers;
14) during service the police officer is forbidden to be in condition of alcoholic, drug and/or other intoxication.
4. The police officer is under protection of the state. The rights of the police officer and procedure for their realization taking into account features of service in police are determined by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine.
5. Restriction of the rights of the police officer is not allowed, except the cases determined by the law.
6. During execution of service duties the police officer has the right:
1) on respect for the personality, the correct relation from heads, colleagues and other persons;
2) to require written registration of amount of job (functional) responsibilities on the corresponding position and creations of the conditions necessary for their execution;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.