of February 18, 2020 No. 93
About safety of food products
For the purpose of safety of food products in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of food products" (TR CU 021/2011), articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About procedure for destruction (conversion) for products (goods), acknowledged unsuitable to realization" of July 9, 1997 No. 407 the following changes:
in Regulations on procedure for destruction (conversion) for products (goods), acknowledged unsuitable to realization, approved by the above-stated resolution:
- to add preamble after the word "realization" with words ", except for food products and food raw materials";
- in Item 18 of the word "Foodstuff, Medicinal" to replace with the word "Medicinal";
- state Item 19 in the following edition:
"19. The infected products constituting danger to the population and the environment before destruction are surely disinfected according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health care and agricultural industry.".
3. To state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic which activities are connected with implementation of this resolution:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the measures following from this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 18, 2020 No. 93
1. This Provision determines procedure for withdrawal and withdrawal of the food products which are not conforming to the established requirements to its quality and safety for the purpose of protection of life and health of the person, the environment, the prevention of actions, the misleading acquirers (consumers).
2. Requirements of this provision extend on physical persons and legal entity, irrespective of the type of property and form of business which are engaged in conversion, production (production), storage, transportation (transportation), realization and delivery of food products.
3. Action of this provision does not extend to the food products made by citizens in house conditions, in personal subsidiary farms or the citizens who are engaged in gardening, truck farming, livestock production and production processes (production), storage, the transportation (transportation) and utilization of the food products intended for private consumption and not intended for release into the stream of commerce in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, cultivation of crops and productive animals under natural conditions.
4. For the purposes of application of this provision the following concepts are used:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.