of February 17, 2020 No. 89
About measures for streamlining of production and use of high-quality metal products of construction assignment
The large-scale investment and infrastructure projects realized in the country with the corresponding amounts of construction require application of modern approaches in tasks on quality assurance and safety of construction materials, metal products.
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 14, 2019 No. 999 "About additional measures for improvement of quality and safety of metal rolling of construction assignment" the created interdepartmental working groups with departure on places carries out action research of 117 companies making metal rolling of construction assignment (further - metal rolling).
Action research of data of the companies revealed the shortcomings influencing safety of finished goods and directly production processes including lack of technical regulations, ecological assessment of production, quality control and safety of products with carrying out testing. In some cases the companies sell products without availability of the certificate of conformity, and also the gages which did not undergo periodic state checking are used.
For the purpose of safety in construction of civil and industrial facilities according to requirements of construction regulations and rules, prevention of their collapse, quality control of the metal products used in construction and also activities of the companies issuing metal rolling, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that since June 1, 2020:
each batch of the metal rolling realized and used in production shall be followed by the quality certificate processed by the producer (importer) based on beneficial effects of conformity testings to requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation. At the same time carrying out testing of metal rolling in other test laboratories (including on the basis of the signed agreements) in case of absence at producers of the relevant production laboratories is allowed;
services of the customer on construction, reconstruction, general and running repair of the objects financed by centralized investments under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, Tashkent, the ministries and departments bear responsibility for purchase and use of metal products of the construction assignment certified on conformance to requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
2. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent together with territorial inspectorates for control in the field of construction till April 1, 2020 to create and publish the register of the organizations making metal rolling and products of construction assignment from it which quality conforms to requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation, and also to provide annual updating of the register.
3. Determine that since June 1, 2020 production and application of metal rolling of the construction assignment made with use of induction furnaces is forbidden.
At the same time, use of induction furnaces for production and use of metal products of not construction assignment is allowed.
4. Inspectorates for control in the field of construction under the Ministry of construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan and to territorial inspections to take necessary measures for suspension of release, realization and application of metal rolling and products from it in cases of detection of discrepancy of metal rolling to requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation and application on objects of the substandard construction materials and products influencing seismic stability of the buildings and constructions and also creating threat of life and to health of the person.
5. Determine that:
identification of hazardous production facilities, including objects on which fusions of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions turn out is performed by exclusively accredited expert organization;
production facilities on which fusions of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions turn out before their input in operation are subject to obligatory identification as hazardous production facilities according to the legislation.
To the state committee of industrial safety of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in accordance with the established procedure to render assistance to the companies and the organizations which are engaged in production and operation of metallurgical productions in carrying out identification of hazardous production facilities;
in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on modification and amendments in the Regulations on procedure for identification of hazardous production facilities approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 10, 2008 No. 271, taking into account requirements of this resolution.
6. To the ministry of construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Uzstandart Agency, Uzpromstroymaterialy Association interested in the ministries and departments in two-month time:
develop and approve in accordance with the established procedure the special technical regulation "About Safety of the Construction Products Made from Cold-rolled Leaf with Galvanized and Polymeric Covering";
review the existing standards and take the measures providing their reduction in compliance with the acknowledged international standards applied to the construction products made from cold-rolled leaf with galvanized and polymeric covering and also construction armature.
7. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to the Uzstandart agency carrying out the state control of activities of the objects participating in obligatory certification and testing of metal rolling on basis risk analysis.
8. To the state committee of industrial safety, the Uzstandart Agency, the Ministry of construction together with the Prosecutor General's Office and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the bill providing strengthening of responsibility for violation of requirements of industrial safety of objects, legislations on town planning, non-compliance with technical regulations or mandatory requirements of standards.
9. Make since June 1, 2020 change and amendments to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. Zh. Ramatov and the Minister of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. I. Zakirov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 17, 2020 No. 89
Change and additions made to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan since June 1, 2020
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.