of April 3, 2006 No. 122
About approval of Rules of carrying out employee assessment of managements and departments of education, educational institutions, organizations of preschool and additional education of the Republic of Tajikistan
1. Approve Rules of carrying out employee assessment management and departments of education, educational institutions and organizations of preschool and additional education of the Republic of Tajikistan (are applied).
2. Declare invalid the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 4, 1997 No. 264 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for carrying out certification of pedagogical employees of educational institutions of system of advanced training and retraining of personnel of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister Republic of Tajikistan Emomalii Rakhmanov
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 2006 No. 122
1. These rules are developed on the basis by article 40 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and determine procedure for carrying out employee assessment of managements and departments of education, heads, teachers, tutors and other experts (further - certified) preschool institutions, comprehensive schools (the initial, general basic, general average), organizations of additional and vocational education, educational institutions for children - orphans and children without parental support, and other organizations performing training process and education of general secondary education (further - educational institutions), irrespective of property.
2. Basic principles of certification:
- legality, transparency and democratic character:
- real assessment of activities of certified;
- frank discussion and determination of results of certification.
3. Certification purposes:
- determination of degree of qualification and the compliance certified post;
- determination of need for advanced training and retraining of certified:
- ensuring social security of educators;
- increase in the personal responsibility of the quality certified for improvement uchebno - educational process.
4. Carrying out certification of government employees of education is performed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan" About public service".
5. Employee assessment of education is carried out once in five years.
6. Employees of managements and departments of education, heads, teachers and other specialists of educational institutions have the right after two years of certification to undergo early certification prior to the due date.
7. Carrying out early certification is performed based on the statement certified, representation of heads of educational institutions and permission of departments of formation of the cities and areas, departments of education of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, and for educators of areas of republican subordination and subordinated educational institutions of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan on representation of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. In case of transition of the educator from one educational institution in other educational institution or when moving to other region of the republic, before the next certification behind it the qualification category and additional payment established still to place of employment remains or with the consent of the worker early certification is carried out it.
9. The women who are on maternity leave on child care, undergo the next certification in one year after appearance at work or at will, according to Item 7 of these rules.
10. The experts who do not have pedagogical education, involved to pedagogical work in educational institutions undergo certification in accordance with the established procedure, agrees this to Rules.
11. Carrying out the next certification of heads, teachers and other specialists of the educational institutions having 30 years of continuous pedagogical years of service or being on pension, is assigned to competence of managers of departments of formation of the cities and areas.
12. Certification of young specialists is carried out in three years after their employment.
13. For preparation and carrying out certification the following certifying commissions are created:
- Certifying commission of educational institution;
- Certifying commission of departments of formation of the cities or areas;
- Certifying commission of departments of education of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, city of Dushanbe;
- Certifying commission of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
14. Certifying commissions of educational institutions are created by the order of the manager of department of formation of the cities or areas, as a part of the chairman (the head of organization or his deputy), the secretary, members of the commission (deputy directors, heads of methodical associations, representatives of public organizations - labor unions, parent committee, etc.),-with a total number from 5 to 7 people.
Representatives of managements or departments of formation of the cities and areas take part in work of certifying commissions of educational institutions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.