of January 31, 2020 No. UP-5930
About additional measures for the accelerated development of national system of rendering the state services
In recent years in the country the system of rendering the state services to the population is consistently and dynamically reformed and enhanced. In each area (city) the Centers of the state services which during 2019 rendered about 13 million services are created.
Today the number of the state services rendered in certain regions reaches 130 types, and the number of visitors totals from 300 to 1,5 thousand people a day.
At the same time permanent increase in population and number of the subjects of entrepreneurship addressing for receipt of the state services requires acceptance of additional measures for enhancement of this sphere.
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for the population and ensuring further implementation of modern information and communication technologies in system of rendering the state services:
1. Take into consideration that according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 12, 2017 No. UP-5278 "About Measures for Radical Reforming of National System of Rendering the State Services to the Population" realization of single state policy in the field of rendering the state services to physical persons and legal entities is assigned to the Agency of the state services under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency).
2. Approve the offer of the National agency of project management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan about transfer to the Agency of the Automated system of state registration and registration of subjects of entrepreneurship.
3. Assign to the Agency additional tasks on maintaining and technical maintenance of the Automated system of state registration and registration of subjects of entrepreneurship, and also ensuring on a grant basis its integration and interdepartmental electronic interaction into the Central database of legal entities.
The list of the state services rendered since April 1, 2020 in Tashkent only through the Single portal of interactive state services and official websites of bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places according to appendix No. 1;
The list of the data which are subject to digitization in machine-readable format for forming of the electronic databases involved when rendering the state services according to appendix No. 2;
"Road map" on enhancement of rendering the state services rendered through the Centers of the state services according to appendix No. 3.
5. Assign to heads of the ministries and departments specified in appendix No. 2 to this Decree, the personal responsibility for timely forming of electronic databases and digitization of data.
6. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Republican council on coordination of activities of self-government institutions of citizens, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent on step-by-step creation of branches of the Centers of the state services (further - Branches) in makhallyakh the cities, settlements, kishlaks and auls (further - waved) without formation of legal entity.
7. Determine the main objectives of Branches:
rendering wide range of the state services to physical persons and legal entities, including mobile (exit);
increase in culture of citizens on use of electronic state services, provision of consultations on elementary skills of use of the Single portal of interactive state services;
regular informing the population of the respective area on the provided state services.
8. Accept the offer of Republican council on coordination of activities of self-government institutions of citizens on placement of Branches in buildings of descents of citizens makhally on the right of free use.
9. Determine that:
Branches if necessary can be placed in the certain buildings including built on the terms of public-private partnership and also by extrabudgetary funds of the Agency, bodies and organizations of justice;
the expenses connected with creation of Branches including compensation, material stimulation and social protection of their workers, become covered by extrabudgetary funds of the Agency, bodies and organizations of justice, and equipment of certain buildings for Branches by furniture, office equipment and stock - at the expense of the local budgets and other means which are not forbidden by the legislation.
10. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan of requests of the Agency connection of Branches to the Internet in accordance with the established procedure.
11. Form in structure of the Management of Digitalization of the State Services Agency with allocation in addition 5 established posts financed by extrabudgetary funds of the Agency.
12. Grant to the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right in coordination with Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan by extrabudgetary funds of the Agency, bodies and organizations of justice if necessary:
enter additional established posts for the Agency, its territorial administrations, the centers of the state services, archives of registry office and Branches;
involve on contractual basis in the Agency of narrow-purpose specialists taking into account the actual environment in the labor market.
13. Grant to insurance companies the right to sign agreements of obligatory civil liability insurance of owners of vehicles and to place advertizing of services in compulsory insurance in rooms and in the territories occupied by the Centers of the state services.
14. Determine that:
all amount of the state fee arriving for state registration of subjects of entrepreneurship, and also means in the amount of 20 percent from the amount of the paid state fees, charges and all payment types for the state services rendered through the Centers of the state services and Branches are enlisted on personal account of off-budget fund of the Agency;
means in the amount of 1 percent from the amounts of the state fees paid for the rendering the state services and other payments by means of Single billing system enlisted into the special account SUE Project Management Center of the Electronic Government and Digital Economy under the National Agency of Project Management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan decrease on percent 0,5;
The qualifier of the main positions of employees and professions of workers regarding the minimum level of education in case of employment, establishments of qualification categories by professions of workers carries, according to the procedure of exception, advisory nature for application in the Agency.
15. To the national agency of project management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.