of December 11, 2019 No. 2019-P-14/62-5-(PS)
About approval of Rules of carrying out payments and the translations with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode (QR code)
According to articles 20 and 68 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity" the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of carrying out payments and translations with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode (QR code) (are applied).
2. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To management of payment systems to bring this resolution to the attention of payment institutes and operators of payment systems, OYuL "Association of Operators of KG Payment Service Providers", OYuL "Association of Telecom Operators", Interbank Processing Center Ltd and commercial banks.
5. To department of development of official language and document flow to bring this resolution to the attention of the relevant structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank in Batken Province.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the board member of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic supervising Management of payment systems.
Acting as Chairman of the board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 11, 2019 No. 2019-P-14/62-5-(PS)
1. These rules of carrying out payments and translations with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode (further - Rules) establish procedure for carrying out payments and the translations (further - payments) with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode and payment references (further - QR code) and calculations for them in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. These rules are developed for the purpose of standardization of barcodes (QR code) for ensuring carrying out payments and possibility of intersystem integration of various payment systems for provision to payers of single payment space.
3. These rules extend to all members of the payment service providers having the license of National Bank, using QR codes / payment references for carrying out payments in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. These rules are developed according to the constitutional law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About banks and banking activity", "About payment system of the Kyrgyz Republic", "About the digital signature" and other regulatory legal acts on payment systems, the National standard of two-dimensional symbols of barcode for implementation of financial payments of KMC 1348:2019, the approved order of the Center for standardization and metrology under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic of 15.04.2019 18-ST (further - the National standard), and also the International standard EMV® of QR code for payment systems (EMV QRCPS Merchant-Presented Mode), version 1. 0, July, 2017, NEQ (further - the International standard).
5. The terms and determinations used in these rules correspond to terms and the definitions given in the regulatory legal acts and documents specified in item 4 of these rules.
In addition in these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
QR code - two-dimensional symbol of barcode for transfer of payment data.
The payment reference - text character set for transfer of payment data.
Payment data - the character set describing payment details.
The operator of interaction - the operator of payment system who is providing technical interaction with members of payment service providers and forming of clearing files for final settlements on payments with use of QR code, having the license of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Bank) on rendering services in acceptance, processing and issue of financial information (processing, clearing) on payments and calculations of the third parties to members of payment service provider, this processing, clearing center.
System of generation of QR codes - the automated information system for generation of QR codes when carrying out payments and data preparations for the subsequent carrying out calculations.
The payment instrument - the payment application and/or technical solution of the member of payment service providers giving to the user opportunity of acceptance of payments and/or making of money transfer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.