of December 11, 2019 No. 2019-P-14/62-5-(PS)
About approval of Rules of carrying out payments with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode (QR code)
According to articles 20 and 68 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity" the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of carrying out payments with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode (QR code) (are applied).
2. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To management of payment systems to bring this resolution to the attention of payment institutes and operators of payment systems, OYuL "Association of Operators of KG Payment Service Providers", OYuL "Association of Telecom Operators", Interbank Processing Center Ltd and commercial banks.
5. To department of development of official language and document flow to bring this resolution to the attention of the relevant structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank in Batken Province.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the board member of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic supervising Management of payment systems.
Acting as Chairman of the board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 11, 2019 No. 2019-P-14/62-5-(PS)
1. These rules of carrying out payments with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode (further - Rules) establish procedure for carrying out payments and the translations (further - payments) with use of two-dimensional symbols of barcode and payment references (further - QR code) and calculations for them in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. These rules are developed for the purpose of standardization of barcodes (QR code) for ensuring carrying out payments and possibility of intersystem integration of various payment systems for provision to payers of single payment space.
3. These rules extend to all members of the payment service providers having the license of National Bank, using QR codes for carrying out payments in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.