of February 1, 2020 No. 66
About approval of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements
Based on the paragraph of third subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of general sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to working conditions of working (are applied).
2. Grant to the Ministry of Health the right to explain questions of application of the specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to working conditions working, approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 1, 2020 No. 66
1. These specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements establish requirements to working conditions of working.
2. Working conditions of working are subject to the state sanitary and hygienic examination according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
3. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements is established according to the legislation.
4. For the purposes of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7 "About development of entrepreneurship", the Labor code of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus of June 23, 2008 No. 356-Z "About labor protection" and of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 25, 2006 No. 530 "About insurance activity" and other legal acts and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
hazardous substances - substances in case of which hit in human body the threat to his health or life either health hazard or lives of his descendants is created;
breath zone - space in radius up to 50 centimeters on behalf of working;
complex hygienic assessment of working conditions - final hygienic assessment of parameters of all factors of the production circle and labor process on workplace on compliance to hygienic standard rates with establishment of class of harm of working conditions according to criteria of hygienic classification of working conditions;
intensity of work - the factor of labor process reflecting load mainly of the central nervous system, sense organs, the emotional sphere working;
production facility - one or several factory and office buildings and constructions with own infrastructure, including gidro-, power - and transport communications (further - object);
the production circle - part of the environment in which working performs the professional activity;
production factor - factor of the production circle and (or) labor process;
assessment of professional risk - carrying out observance assessment by the employer on workplaces of the subject of managing of sanitary and epidemiologic requirements, hygienic standard rates of quality and quantity characteristics of production factors, and also levels and nature of incidence of workers of the subject of managing;
the working area - the workplace space limited on height of 2 meters over the level of floor or the platform;
weight of work - the factor of labor process reflecting preferential load of the musculoskeletal device and the functional systems of the organism working (cardiovascular, respiratory and others), providing its activities;
management of professional risk - the methods of management of people and the organizations allowing to reduce risks of injuring or disease of working;
factors of the production circle - physical, chemical and biological factors;
factors of labor process - intensity and weight of work.
5. Indicators of production factors on workplaces shall correspond:
to the hygienic standard rates establishing sizes of threshold limit values (further - maximum allowable concentration), approximate safe levels of impact (further - OBUV) microorganisms producers, microbic medicines and their components, hazardous substances in air of the working area, maximum permissible levels (further - PDU) pollution of the integuments working with hazardous substances;
to the hygienic standard rates establishing sizes PDU of physical factors;
to indicators of weight and intensity of work.
6. For ensuring air exchange, accomplishment of technological transactions free room space on one working constitutes at least 4,5 of square meter.
7. Compliance of parameters of microclimate on workplaces and concentration of hazardous substances in air of the working area is provided to requirements of hygienic standard rates with functioning of systems of ventilation, heating and air conditioning and is confirmed by laboratory control.
8. Removal of the air polluted by hazardous substances through zone of the breath working is not allowed.
9. Parameters of noise and vibration on workplaces from the functioning ventilating and heating systems shall not exceed PDU according to hygienic standard rates.
10. Working are provided with the drinking water corresponding to the established hygienic standard rates determining indicators of its safety.
11. In rooms of objects with the heating microclimate working are provided with the drinking added some salt or mineral water with content of salts from 0,1 to 0,5 of percent corresponding to the established hygienic standard rates determining indicators of its safety.
12. On workplaces in production rooms meal, smoking, storage of clothes, footwear, foodstuff, and also chemicals in the container which does not have marking is not allowed.
13. The working conditions excluding their contact with the hazardous substances of 1 and 2 classes of danger, microorganisms producers, microbic medicines and their components, substances having allergenic, gonadotropny, embriotropny, cancerogenic, mutagen and teratogenny action are provided to women.
14. The working conditions excluding their contact are created to expectant mothers:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.