of January 24, 2020 No. 42
About approval of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements
Based on paragraph two of subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of general sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of objects of agro-industrial complex and objects of the industry which activities are potentially dangerous to the population (are applied).
2. Grant to the Ministry of Health the right to explain questions of application of the specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements approved by this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication, except for Item 35 of the specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements approved by this resolution, which is becoming effective since January 27, 2020.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 24, 2020 No. 42
1. These specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements establish requirements to content and operation of objects of agro-industrial complex and objects of the industry which activities are potentially dangerous to the population (further if other is not determined, - objects), except for objects of the industry on conversion of agricultural products, food staples and production of food products.
2. The state sanitary inspection behind observance of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements is exercised in case of the placement and operation of objects according to the procedure established by the legislation.
3. The objects of production infrastructure, and also work and service constituting potential danger for life and health of the population, performed on these objects are subject to the state sanitary and hygienic examination according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
4. The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to carry out of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements is established according to the legislation.
5. In these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by the Labor code of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus of June 23, 2008 No. 356-Z "About labor protection" of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7 "About development of entrepreneurship" and other legal acts, and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
agrochemicals - fertilizers, the chemical ameliorants, feed additives intended for power supply of plants, regulation of fertility of soils and top-dressing of animals;
hazardous substances - substances which in case of contact with human body in case of violation of safety requirements can cause occupational diseases or variations in the state of health both in the course of impact of hazardous substance, and in the remote terms of life of the present and the subsequent generations;
paintwork material (further - LKM) - the liquid, pasty or powder material forming when drawing on the painted surface the paint and varnish covering having protective, decorative or special engineering properties (insulating, anti-slipping and others);
flammable liquid (further - LVZh) - the liquid capable to spontaneous ignition or independent burning after removal of source of ignition;
fertilizer - the fertilizer of industrial or fossil origin containing nutrient elements in mineral form;
the working area - space 2 m high over the level of floor or site on which there are places of permanent or temporary stay of workers;
remedies of plants - substance or mix of substances of synthetic or natural origin, and also the microbic and biological medicines intended for prevention of emergence, destruction or pest control, causative agents of diseases of plants and (or) vegetable products, undesirable types of plants, presowing cultivation of seeds, uses as regulators of growth, defoliants, desiccants and fumigants;
processing equipment - machines, devices, installations using which products are made and is performed engineering procedure;
engineering procedure - part of production process on obtaining, change and (or) determination of properties, conditions, composition of the substances used in it, materials, products, other objects and results of work.
6. The territory of object shall be kept clean at all seasons of the year. Drives, passes shall be free for movement.
7. Production, auxiliary, sanitary and household rooms, workplaces and processing equipment shall be kept clean and serviceable condition. It is not allowed to use production and sanitary and household rooms not for designated purpose.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.