It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 9, 2020 No. 17
of January 2, 2020 No. 1669
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of November 13, 2019, No. 1497
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of December 25, 2019, No. 728
This Law establishes legal, organizational and economic basis of cultivation and realization of fruit, evergreen and decorative saplings.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- uterine garden - garden of the zoned and perspective grades of fruit-trees, grapes, bushes, decorative, evergreen trees (further - saplings) from which for the purpose of reproduction of quantity of saplings sprouts, shanks or kidneys for inoculation are prepared;
- matochno - seed garden - garden where the sowing materials received from its fruit crops are used for cultivation of saplings or seed stock;
- sowing materials - stones, kernels, fruits, including the whole fruits coming from inflorescence and part of fruits, seeded for receipt of saplings;
- quality control of saplings - determination of quality of saplings, performed by laboratories (centers) which obtained the state accreditation and the specialists who had special training for conducting checks;
- saplings - the landing material received from reproduction of seeds and (or) vegetative reproduction from roots of plant, sprout, stocks and shank, used for landing in certain place;
- pitomnikovodstvo - crop production industry in which cultivation of saplings by business entities in the field of pitomnikovodstvo, with observance of requirements of standards and technical regulations is performed;
- saplings of category of superelite - the saplings which completely have all best signs and features of grade are also free from causative agents of infectious diseases;
- saplings of category of elite - the saplings which are grown up by inoculation of kidneys and shanks of superelite saplings with observance of requirements of purity of grade;
- the certified saplings - saplings which compliance to signs and features of grade is approved by authorized state body on check, registration and protection of plant varieties;
- saplings, free from viruses, - the saplings which are grown up in the artificial circle from cages, fabric or other members of uterine sapling whose complete purity from all viruses, the pathogenic bacteria and other harmful organisms which are available in the region is determined on the basis of checks;
- the saplings checked for availability of viruses - saplings which purity from viruses, pathogenic bacteria and other harmful organisms, the most widespread in the region, is determined on the basis of checks;
- system of pitomnikovodstvo - components of the specialized state pitomnikovodchesky farms consisting from uterine and matochno - seed gardens, departments, sites and other obligatory structures for cultivation and increase in quantity of saplings;
- the quality certificate of grade - the document issued according to established procedure of carrying out certification of seeds and saplings, and approving compliance of their quality to requirements of standards and technical regulations;
- stock - the tree or its part, to stalk or root system of which impart sprout, shanks or its part with bud of plant which determines form, the size and the chosen grade of the young chosen tree;
- business entities in the field of pitomnikovodstvo - the specialized state pitomnikovodchesky farms, Dehkan (farmer) farms, individual farms which are growing up for sale on the land area with use of agrotechnical measures fruit, evergreen and sowing saplings.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on pitomnikovodstvo is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Bases of the organization of activities in pitomnikovodchesky industry constitute:
- the choice of the parcel of land taking into account climatic, natural it is also social - economic factors, grade and types of saplings and their division into districts;
- ensuring rational activities of components of system of pitomnikovodstvo;
- prevention of infection of saplings with infectious diseases and quarantine wreckers;
- establishment of single rules of requirements to landing material, process of cultivation, storage of transportation and sale;
- reasonable use of genetic fund of grades for creation of new grades from the improved biologist - economic feature and preserving biological diversity of saplings.
1. State regulation of industry of pitomnikovodstvo consists of package of measures, providing economic activity in industry.
2. Methods of state regulation of industry of pitomnikovodstvo consist from:
- developments and acceptances of the regulatory legal acts concerning industry;
- state control of cultivation and realization of sowing materials and saplings;
- public financing for carrying out quarantine and phytosanitary measures in industry.
3. The state support of industry of pitomnikovodstvo is performed according to state programs, and also placement of state orders on production of sowing materials and saplings in the following directions:
- access to the equipment and modern technology, purchase of seedling and saplings abroad;
- attraction domestic and foreign investments in cultivation and realization of sowing materials and saplings;
- implementation of funding mechanism for scientific research of scientific institutions, seed-trial sites and experimental stations in cultivation of superelite and elite groups of saplings;
- ensuring knowledge of amounts of cultivation and realization of sowing materials and saplings in the domestic and foreign markets;
- other forms of support which are not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
To competence of the Government of the Republic, Tajikistan in industry of pitomnikovodstvo belong:
- control of ensuring realization of state policy in pitomnikovodchesky industry;
- approval of forecasts, concepts, state programs and strategy development of industry;
- establishment of forms of the state support of industry;
- determination of the main directions of international cooperation in the field of pitomnikovodstvo;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.