of November 27, 2019 No. 1073
Some questions of agreements of medical attendance of the population
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that healthcare institution or physical person - the entrepreneur which obtained the license for implementation of economic activity on medical practice which wish to sign the agreement on medical attendance of the population according to the program of medical guarantees with National service of health on the conditions specified in the announcement enter into electronic health care system information on the medical equipment if technically possible in such system.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except subitems 3 - the 5th Item of 5 changes approved by this resolution which become effective since January 1, 2020, and the subitem 6 of Item of 5 changes approved by this resolution which becomes effective since August 1, 2020. The Item of 1 changes approved by this resolution voids since January 1, 2020.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 27, 2019 No. 1073
2. Add item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 25, 2015 No. 267 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 38, the Art. 1141), subitem 12-1 of the following content:
"12-1) in the sphere of the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population approves the drafts of specifications and conditions of purchase of medical services in the program of medical guarantees submitted to NSZU in the procedure established by the legislation;".
3. In the Method of calculation of cost of the service in medical attendance approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2017 No. 1075 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2018, No. 4, the Art. 180):
1) in Item 1:
the paragraph one to state in the following edition:
"1. This Technique determines methodology and accounting treatment for actual costs of healthcare institutions in connection with rendering services in medical attendance (further - medical services) which are considered when calculating single tariffs and adjusting factors on medical services.";
in the paragraph the second to exclude the words "within the program of medical guarantees";
Item 2 to state 2) in the following edition:
"2. The calculation principles determined by this Technique can be applied:
reference healthcare institutions, data of expense analysis in which are used for calculation of single tariffs for medical services within the program of medical guarantees, - for accounting and carrying out the analysis of the actual costs connected with provision of the specified services;
The Ministry of Health and NSZU in case of development of offers concerning rates and adjusting factors on medical services within the program of medical guarantees.";
the twelfth item 4 after the word of "rates" to add the paragraph with the words "and adjusting factors";
The second the subitem 1 of Item 7 the word of Ministry of Health to replace 3) in the paragraph with the word "NSZU".
4. In item 4 of the Regulations on National medical authorities of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2017 No. 1101 "About creation of National medical authorities of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2018, No. 15, Art. 507; 2019, No. 68, Art. 2362):
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.