of June 23, 1992 No. 1407-XII
About Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Internal troops) are included into single system of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and are intended for safety of the personality, society and the state, protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen against criminal and other illegal encroachments.
Internal troops have flag and symbol. Regional commands, connections and military units of Internal troops have battle flags of the established sample.
Tasks of Internal troops are:
1) protection of important state objects and particular loads in transit;
2) control and supervision of behavior of persons containing in the correctional facilities except for intended for serving sentence of the condemned women, minors, prisons and pre-trial detention centers, and also the citizens who are in their territory;
3) protection of the correctional facilities except for intended for serving sentence of the condemned women, minors, prisons and pre-trial detention centers;
4) convoy of the convicts and persons taken into custody;
5) participation together with law-enforcement bodies in protection of public order, suppression of mass and group disorderly conduct, ensuring public safety and legal regime of emergency state, legal regime of anti-terrorist operation, participation in conducting anti-terrorist operation, participation in liquidation of emergency situations (natural disasters, major accidents and catastrophic crashes);
6) accomplishment of separate tasks in system of territorial defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan in wartime;
7) fight against illegal armed groups;
8) suppression of especially dangerous offenses, diversions, acts of terrorism, armed conflicts and separation of warring parties;
9) the solution of other tasks assigned to Internal troops by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Internal troops is performed:
bodies of military management of Internal troops;
connections and military units of operational appointment;
special military units on protection of important state objects and particular loads;
connections and military units on protection of correctional facilities and convoy;
the special motorized connections and military units;
military police of Internal troops;
the highest military educational institution of Internal troops;
military units of ensuring activities of Internal troops (educational, bonds and others);
air military unit;
military units (divisions) of special purpose.
Connections and military units are part of regional commands of Internal troops, except for connections and the military units which are directly subordinated to the Commander-in-chief of Internal troops according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Involvement of Internal troops for accomplishment of the tasks which are not assigned to them by the legislation is forbidden.
The legal basis of activities of internal troops is constituted by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Law, other regulatory legal acts.
Supervision of respecting the rule of law in activities of internal troops is exercised by the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan and prosecutors subordinated to it.
Activities of Internal troops are performed on the principles of legality, humanity, observance of the rights of the personality and one-man management.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.