of December 24, 2019 No. 968
About approval of the State program of support and business development "The road map of business-2025"
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed State program of support and business development "The road map of business-2025" (further - the Program).
2. To the central and local executive bodies and other organizations (under approval) to take measures for program implementation.
3. To responsible central and local executive bodies, the organizations (under approval) to provide information in the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the Actions plan on program implementation according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 29, 2017 to No. 790 "About approval of System of state planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2019 No. 968
State program of support and business development "The road map of business-2025"
Basis for development
The presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 12, 2018 No. 772 "About measures for implementation of the Message of the Head of state to the people of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2018 "Growth of welfare of Kazakhstan citizens: increase in the income and quality of life"
State body responsible for development of the Program
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
State bodies and organizations responsible for program implementation
Central and local executive bodies, subjects of the quasi-public sector
Ensuring strong and balanced rise of regional entrepreneurship, and also maintenance acting and creation of new permanent workplaces
1. Increase in availability to financing of subjects small, including microentrepreneurships.
2020 – 2024
By accomplishment of the tasks set in the Program by 2025 the following target indicators will be reached:
Sources and amounts of financing
Budget funds in the amount of 457435631 thousand tenges will be allocated for program implementation in 2020 - 2024:
1) means from the republican budget:
2020 – 87590689 thousand tenges;
2021 – 50319755 thousand tenges;
2022 – 47394521 thousand tenges;
2023 – 41016973 thousand tenges;
2024 – 33613693 thousand tenges;
2) means from the local budget:
2020 – 39500000 thousand tenges;
2021 – 39500000 thousand tenges;
2022 – 39500000 thousand tenges;
2023 – 39500000 thousand tenges;
2024 – 39500000 thousand tenges.
The state program of support and business development "The road map of business-2025" (further - the Program) is directed to goal achievement of president's letters of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the people of Kazakhstan "Strategy Kazakhstan-2050: new political policy of the taken place state" of December 14, 2012 and "The Kazakhstan way-2050: The single purpose, single interests, the single future" of January 17, 2014.
The program is developed in implementation of the National actions plan on implementation of the Message of the Head of state to the people of Kazakhstan of October 05, 2018 "Growth of welfare of Kazakhstan citizens: increase in the income and quality of life", No. 772 approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 12, 2018 "About measures for implementation of the Message of the Head of state to the people of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2018.
From condition and the level of development of private entrepreneurship and, first of all, small and medium entrepreneurship, ensuring sustainable economic development of the country in general depends. This sector of economy has huge potential opportunities for the solution of many problems influencing the economic growth of the state such as undeveloped competition, inefficient use of material and non-material resources, dependence of the internal demand on import, unemployment, poverty, etc.
The role of small and medium entrepreneurship in diversification of economy is important. In the conditions of industrial and innovative development more and more large-scale productions in which working processes the great number of subcontractors from among subjects of small and medium entrepreneurship can be involved will be created. In villages, the small cities and monotowns subjects of entrepreneurship shall set new impulse of development, working in the sectors oriented to satisfaction of the consumer demand of the population.
With respect thereto acceptance of system measures for support of private entrepreneurship which will include is necessary, but not to be limited to improvement of access to financing, providing necessary infrastructure, assistance in increase in competence, receipt of consulting support and involvement of partners for joint realization of entrepreneurial initiatives.
The program which will be realized in the period of 2020 - 2024 will provide the strong and balanced rise of regional entrepreneurship, and also maintenance acting and creation of new permanent workplaces.
Four main directions of program implementation:
1) support of subjects small, including microentrepreneurships;
2) industry support of entrepreneurs/subjects of industrial and innovative activities;
3) No. 225 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.04.2020
4) provision of non-financial measures of support of entrepreneurship.
Also in this Program conditions of provision of the state support within the Mechanism of the crediting of priority projects approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 11, 2018 No. 820 "About some questions of ensuring long-term tengovy liquidity for the solution of task of available crediting" are determined (further - the Mechanism).
Tools within four main directions of the Program are provided in paper/electronic type.
Main terms and determinations
In this Program the following main terms and determinations are used:
1) information system - the organizational arranged set of the information and communication technologies, service personnel and technical documentation realizing certain technological actions by means of information exchange and intended for the solution of specific functional objectives;
1-1) The international financial center "Astana" (further – MFTsA) – the territory in city boundaries of Nour-Sultan with precisely designated borders determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan in which the particular legal regime in the financial sphere is effective;
1-2) stock exchanges of the International financial center "Astana" (further – the MFTsA stock exchange) – the legal entity in form of business of joint-stock company performing organizational and technical supply of the biddings by financial instruments in MFTsA;
2) the regional coordinator of the Program - determined by the akim of area (the capitals, the cities of republican value) the structural division of local executive body responsible for program implementation at the regional level (the capitals, the cities of republican value);
3) bank - the bank of the second level participating in the Program;
4) the bank credit / microcredit (further - the credit) - cash amount, provided by bank based on the agreement of bank loan / agreement on provision of the microcredit to the entrepreneur on the terms of urgency, the paid nature, recoverability, security and target use. The credit line belongs to the bank credit / microcredit also;
5) the agreement of bank loan - the written agreement signed between bank and the entrepreneur under the terms of whom the bank grants the loan to the entrepreneur, and also the agreement on opening of credit line in bank;
6) the principle of "one window" - the form of centralized rendering the state service providing the minimum participation of uslugopoluchatel in collection and preparation of documents when rendering the state service and restriction of its direct contact with service providers;
7) development bank - Development Bank of Kazakhstan joint-stock company and/or its affiliated leasing company;
7-1) certain subjects of entrepreneurship – the subjects of big business performing activities in industries of processing industry according to appendix 2 to this Program and productions of food (OKED 10), productions of soap and the washing, cleaning and polishing means (OKED 20.41), productions of paper products of economic and household and sanitary and hygienic appointment (OKED 17.22. 0), freight transportation by road transport (OKED 49.41), warehouse economy and auxiliary transport activities (OKED 52), tourism (OKED 55.1, OKED 55.2, OKED 55.3.), leases and managements of own or leasable real estate (OKED 68.20);
8) the project - set of actions and actions in the different directions of business activity performed by the entrepreneur as the initiative activities directed to income acquisition and unrepugnant to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (within one project receipt of several credits is allowed);
8-1) "green" projects – the projects directed to increase in efficiency of use of the existing natural resources, decrease in level of negative impact on the environment, increase in energy efficiency, energy saving, mitigation of the consequences of climate change and adaptation to climate change determined on the basis of the approved classification (taxonomy) according to the ecological legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8-2) "green" taxonomy – the classification of the "green" projects which are subject to financing through "green" bonds and the "green" credits, developed by authorized body in the field of environmental protection and approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) the subject of industrial and innovative activities - the physical and (or) legal entities (including in the form of particular partnerships) realizing industrial and innovative projects or performing activities for promotion of the domestic processed goods, works and services on internal and (or) the foreign markets;
10) the entrepreneur – the subject of small and (or) medium business, certain subjects of entrepreneurship performing the activities within the Program, the subjects of private entrepreneurship performing the activities within the Mechanism, the legal entities registered in the territory of MFTsA and also the legal entities realizing projects in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the expense of means of private equity funds;
11) service center of entrepreneurs (further - TsOP) - infrastructure complex for rendering measures of the state support and provision of the state services, including in online the mode, to entrepreneurs and the population with entrepreneurial initiative created under chambers of entrepreneurs in the regional centers, Nour-Sultan's cities, Almaty, Shymkent, Semey and under branches of chamber of entrepreneurs of areas in monotowns, the small cities and the district centers;
12) department TsOP - workplace for rendering measures of the state support and provision of the state services to entrepreneurs and the population with entrepreneurial initiative, Nur-Sultan created in places of the greatest accumulation of entrepreneurs in the regional centers, the cities, Almaty, Shymkent, Semey;
13) guaranteeing - the form of support of entrepreneurs used in the form of provision of partial guarantee as ensuring obligation fulfillment on the credit of the entrepreneur on the terms of the Program and according to the agreement of guarantee;
13-1) rate of coupon remuneration – the amount of coupon remuneration expressed as a percentage which is established by the prospectus of bond issue and subject to payment on periodic basis to the bondholder for use of the money received by the issuer owing to placement of the bond;
14) the financial agency - joint-stock company "Fund of development of entrepreneurship "Lady", enabling the realization and monitoring of financial support within the Program;
15) operator of non-financial support - The national chamber of entrepreneurs performing the state non-financial support to entrepreneurs within the fourth direction of the Program, except for the components "Joint Financing of Consulting Projects of the Advanced Companies by Involvement of External Consultants (the Program of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (Further — the EBRD) on Support of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship of the Republic of Kazakhstan)", "Training of Top Management of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship";
16) the agreement of financial leasing - the written agreement signed between the leasing company / bank and the entrepreneur under the terms of whom the leasing company / bank provides to the entrepreneur financial leasing;
16-1) I will jam – cash amount, provided by private equity fund based on the loan agreement to the entrepreneur on the terms of urgency, the paid nature, recoverability, security and target use;
16-2) loan agreement – the written agreement signed between private equity fund and the entrepreneur under the terms of whom the private equity fund grants loan to the entrepreneur;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.